21| Penny

(Briella is now out of the darkness, which is why she has a new header)

Marco informed me that a new person is joining our mission, it's a woman so I'm pretty excited to meet her!

Nour, Kamal, Derek and Jakub were present in the office, we all waited for the new comer to join. Hayoon-Aera and Gi will be joining us later on so that the girls and I can plan our sleepover party.

The Spanish are a little busy today which is why they aren't here but that's fine. Marco then walked in with a blonde woman. Her aura was full of confidence and pettiness, she was quite tall, almost 5'8.

"This is Penny Mackenzie, our new member" Marco introduced her to us. Everyone stood up to greet her, I was the last to shake her hand.

"Hi," I smiled. "I'm Briella."

"Briella? As in Briella De Luca?" She nervously asked.

"Yep! It's nice to meet you!"

Why is she so nervous?

Where did the confidence go girl?

"I know you...but I don't remember how I know you" Nour spoke, making my head turn to her.

"Oh...hehe. I don't think so" Penny said while putting her head down.

I completely ignored her anxious tics and continued to ask her questions. Her demeanor became more and more nervous with every question, I didn't fully understand why she was so off. Maybe I'm intimidating? No I'm not. God, I don't know.

Maybe you've just got a bitch face?

Oh thanks brain, very nice of you.

"Okay, what's your speciality?" I nicely asked Penny.

"Tech" she bluntly said. Why is she being so off?

"Where are you from?" Derek asked.

"Texas" she happily replied with a fake smile. Why is she being so nice to everyone but me?

I felt a strong feeling towards Penny, she seemed to be a confident woman but when she makes eye contact with me, she becomes shallow.

An hour had past and the guys left, leaving Nour, Penny and I.

"Well....I better be going.." Penny spoke, grabbing her bag.

"Want to come to our party tomorrow?" I kindly suggested.

"Oh..." Penny mumbled. "I don't know."

"Oh come on!" Nour smirked. "It'll be fun! Besides, you're one of us now."

"Uh- sure.." she accepted, Hayoon-Aera then walked in, catching us off guard.

"Oh! Sorry!" She said to Penny for bumping into her. Penny rudely shrugged before leaving.

"Who shit in her breakfast?" Hayoon chuckled, I don't know how I feel towards Penny. I thought we would've got along but I was wrong.

Nour, Hayoon-Aera and I started planning our little party.

I may be a whore, but at least I know I am

Oh why hello people! I didn't see you there! How are you?

I'm well, swell, mell, cell. Okay, I'm not, I ate a brownie and didn't know it was one of those brownies....if you know what I mean. *wink*

Okay okay okay, shut up! Let me speak!

Picture this: I may or may have it got myself stuck in the bathroom. I can't find the door handle and I can't fucking see straight! I'm Leo, god dammit! I'm a god!

And did y'all know, my zodiac sign is also Leo! How cool is that!

Okay shut up! I'm trying to talk!

Have y'all ever watched Chicken Run? I have a theory.

Chicken farms are practically concentration camps for chickens. Free the fucking chickens!

I SAID SHUT UP! LET ME TALK!

Beckham made me watch Chicken Run, it was so traumatizing! I couldn't sleep for days! It should've been a horror movie, Ciro loved it though.

I'm just going to watch Katya and Trixie until someone finds me. I need myself a prince to come save me from this hellhole toilet roll.

Authors note:

Thought I'd let y'all see high Leo. I love Leo god bless.

Penny Mackenzie, 22