27| Where Am I?

I've been walking around this beautiful garden for a while now, unable to find anyone

I've been walking around this beautiful garden for a while now, unable to find anyone. Sometimes, I can hear their voices but they disappear.

The garden is absolutely breathtaking. There's a wonderful waterfall that catches my eye every time I pass it, the green grass that my feet sink into, flowers that have blossom in the spring air.

Is it even spring?

I walked near the waterfall, finding someone sitting on a bench!

I rushed over, taking a seat beside the mystery person.

"It's not your time yet love" mystery person spoke. It was a voice I had never heard before but it was beautiful. She could make any word sound breathtaking.

"What's not my time?" I asked her, the breeze danced in my hair. The wind wasn't cold, it was a cool nice breeze.

"You know, Briella" the person said, turning their face to me.

Wait what?

"Yeah Brie," a new voice spoke. "It's not your time."

I turned to look at the person, finding my cousin.

"Roma..." I whispered.

"You need to go home Briella, you're not ready to die" she told me.

"I'm not dying! Why are you here?" I asked Roma, she looked flawless, her beautiful eyes caught the sunlight.

Suddenly, she disappeared, leaving me and the mystery woman alone.

I looked back at her, examining her features.

"Who are you?" I asked her. She looked almost identical to me, but she had a mole above her lip.

"I'm Robyn, your mother" she spoke.

No you're not, my moms dead...

"My mom's dead, my dude" I chuckled.

"Briella, you're in a coma, almost close to death. You cannot die, you just can't" mom told me.

"Your brothers are waiting on you, they've been heartbroken. Rafael, which I certainly approve of, is miserable without you, baby. You can't leave that realm yet, you have so much things to accomplish, you haven't reached this level yet."

So...am I dead?

Why the fuck is it spring here!?

"I want to stay, I want to stay with you" my voice broke as I spoke to my mother. Her blue eyes locked mine, her pretty wavy hair matched mine too.

"You can't my dear," she spoke. "Come on, let me show you about, before you leave."

I don't want to leave. It's peaceful here, my cousin is here, hell, my mother is here! They may think that's it's not my time but I want to stay, I don't feel any worry or fear here. My mom took my hand and showed me all of the heavenly trees that danced with the wind, I felt a form of euphoria here, is this heaven?

I feel overjoyed here, the air is so much more clear and the wind isn't even cold! Why the hell would I want to leave?!

Being with my mom made me feel so hopeful, how she gracefully showed me around and mothered me. She tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, smiling softly.

"Can I just stay here?" I asked her, she slowly shook her head no.

"No my love, I told you, it's not your time" she replied.

She took me back to the waterfall, we both watched the water drip into the pond. She turned me around, facing her.

"I love you Briella, I never wanted to leave you. You made me so happy, you were such a cheerful baby, the easiest to be exact. I'll be waiting here when you're ready but for now..."

Before I register what was happening, she pushed me into the waterfall.

I woke up in the hospital bed, gasping for air. The old familiar sound of machines around me, I looked around the room, finding a surprised Rafael. Doctors came running in, pushing him out of the room.

I'm awake...

I finally got to meet my mother.