29| Confrontation

"So is anyone going to tell me where the fuck Rocco is?" I asked my brothers, who stood utterly shocked and confused

"FARID FUCKING ZAID?!" Marco screamed.

I slowly nodded, confused as to why he was annoyed, still wondering where Rocco is.
Marco, Damon, Alejandro and Ian stormed out for some reason, but I swear to god, if they kill Farid before me, I will start a war.

"Rocco...he's um...with Nicole" Beckham told me.

"Awwwww! How cute!" I smiled, holding onto Becks arm.

"She's pregnant Brie, Nicole's pregnant."

Oh damn.

Oh holy moly.

Shiver me Timbers.

"Oh my god...when is she due?" I asked Beckham, Leo and Bruno. They all just silently glared at each other.

"Two months..." Leo whispered, making me almost jump out of my skin.

"Wait...how long have I been sleeping for now?" I asked once again,the time kept escaping my mind.

"7 months bumble bee"Beckham smiled softly.

Wow, I've missed out on a lot.

I banged on the Zaid's door, almost breaking it until Abdul opened it, he rubbed his eyes, indicating that I woke him up

"De Luca, it's 6 AM!" He told me, I didn't even answer, we all rushed in.

Damon, Alejandro, Ian and I rushed to Abdul's office, he slowly followed us, walking like a fucking turtle.

"Right," Abdul said, taking his seat. "What seems to be the problem?"

"We want Farid, Scar and Karima in here right now" I told him, he knew I was serious so he left and got his family.

The rage bubbled up in my mind, did Scar set him up to this? Do they know?

Karima, Scar and Farid slowly walked in behind Abdul. Farid's face immediately dropped, it was clear that he knew what we were going to say.

"Right, tell me why the fuck you're here" Abdul demanded.

Karima sat beside Abdul,holding onto his arm for reassurance. To be honest, I still respect the Zaid parents, they've always been there for us. Karima watched us grow up, mama loved her, I hate having to expose her shitty sons.

"Briella's awake" I began, Scar and Karima's face lit up along with Abdul. "She remembers everything."

"So, Farid, want to tell me why you tried to kill my baby sister?" Damon calmly questioned. His demeanor was serious, almost dangerous.

Karima, Scar and Abdul quickly turned their heads to him, showing they didn't know a thing.

"I...I didn't! You're going to believe someone who was in a fucking coma!" Farid shouted.

"Farid!" Karima hit him, he held onto his poor arm.

"I didn't! Don't believe him!"

I then realized, we had no proof. As much as I want to believe Briella, Farid was right. She may not be in the right state of mind. She just woke up from a coma for gods sake!

"Can I see her?" Scar asked, as if on cue, everyone shouted no.

"I will get the proof Farid, mark my fucking words."

I can't believe I'm awake

I can't believe I'm awake. I also can't believe that mom wouldn't let me stay with her! I haven't told anyone about her yet, I feel like they'll think I'm going crazy.

As much as I wanted to stay with her, she made me realize I still have things that I need to do here. Like...revenge.

I just want a speedy recovery, the doctors told me about the multiple surgeries and wounds which don't bother me. I've had injuries before, worse than this and I didn't even go to the hospital for those. If I did, Jason would have killed me.

Wait... I never saw Jason...

Why did I see him there?

Authors note:

THANK YOU FOR 9K I LOVE YALL SO MUCH!!!!

So I've got a question....should Briella have a speedy recovery or not?