Chapter 9

♫I'm young, yeah I'm young, forgive me for what I have done♫

Chapter 9. 🌺

(AMBERS POV)

I had never realised how extremely heavy a suitcase could get, until today. I had somehow managed to drag it all the way from my apartment to my car, and let me tell you, it was torturous. As soon as I pulled into the parking lot of the pavilion, I was forced (by myself, anyway...) To drag the cursed thing out of my car. "Oh my god. Stupid luggage..." I complained, nearly dropping my suitcase onto the ground. "Want some help, love?" A familiar, very British accent asked me with an amused hint. I turned around to find myself face to face with the very attractive Louis Tomlinson.

"Erm, hi Louis. Yeah, that'd be great." I smiled weakly at him, biting my lower lip a little. He smiled at me and picked my luggage up from the ground effortlessly. His muscles flexed underneath his tshirt, as he lifted the suitcase easily. I have to admit. Louis Is FIT. He walked off towards a huge tour bus, and I followed.

"This is your bunk." Louis grinned at me, gesturing to the top bunk of one of three bunk beds that was inside the tour bus.

"Thank you so much!" I cried, planting a quick kiss on his cheek as he set my suitcase by the bed.

"Your tour bus is HUGE!" I gushed, spinning around as I looked about the gigantic bus.

"Louis?" I turned to him when I heard only silence. He was touching his cheek gently and blushing like an idiot.

"Um, are you okay?" I asked him, a bit confused. "Wha? Oh, um, yeah fine." He hastily replied, whipping his hand from his cheek and slapping it against his side. I raised my eyebrows at him but let the subject drop, prancing about the tour bus.

(LOUIS' POV)

She kissed my cheek. It was a light, friendly kiss, but it was a kiss nonetheless. My face must look like a cherry red tomato. She had caught me gently touching the spot where her lips touched my skin, but hadent said anything about it thankfully. I don't know where these feelings were coming from. They were honestly scaring me, how much I cared for this girl id only just met.

"LOUIS! Are you in there?" Paul's voice called from outside the bus. "COMING!" I shouted, grabbing Ambers hand and pulling her after me. I was shocked when I felt a few tingles shoot up my arm at her touch, before brushing it off. Had to be static electricity. Zayn had told me about 'sparks' and how you only get them when your with your real other half...the one. I can't have these 'sparks' happen with Amber. I've just met her. She's just met me. I shouldn't even fancy her like I do. Sh*t. Shaking my head to clear my thoughts, I continued to walk with Amber out to the tour bus door.

"Oh good, Amber's here. So you guys know the drill. We're driving a few cities over before you have another concert. Ok? Amber, your in Charge of making their food since that's why they wanted you along. I still can't believe I let you along. Anyway, just try and keep the lads out of trouble. They'll show you where the refrigerator is and such. You can come backstage with the crew while their doing their concert." Paul smiled weakly at the boys, Amber and I.

"Cool. BREAK." Harry smiled, putting his hand into the middle for a one direction style break.

"3...2...ONE DIRECTION." He shouted as we all raised our hands in the air. Childish...but hey, when were we mature?

"C'mon! Amber, we've gotta show ya round..." Niall cried excitedly, grabbing Amber's arm and pulling her after him into the tour bus. I think this tour is going to be interesting.