Chapter 11

♫I've, been spending all my, time, just thinking bout ya♫

Chapter 11. 🌺

(LOUIS' POV)

I'm scared. Amber has been touring with us for 4 weeks now. Every day, im growing to like her more and more. In a more-than-friendly way. I dont know what it is about her. Her perfect smile, her beautiful laugh, her sarcastic but still adorable personality...the fact that she doesnt know how beautiful she is. I cant fall for her. I just...i cant. My feelings are already getting out of hand. She's got to stay in the friend zone. If she doesnt...im not sure what to do. I cant have the fans destroying her like they nearly destroyed Danielle, Liams girl. I remember her coming to me in tears, asking if she should break up with Liam because all the hate got to her.

Luckily, most of the fans grew to love her and she's still with Liam. But I cant put Amber throught the pain Danielle went through. Even if I do have feelings for Amber. I can only hope these feelings I have go away.

"YOU GUYS im in the mood to make something sweet." Amber chimed, smiling brightly at us all.

"make us cupcakes!" Niall cried from in front of the ps3, where he was vigorously battling Zayn on FIFA. They were both failing. Miserably.

"cupcakes it is!" Amber grinned, disappearing into the tour bus' little kitchen. I had a sudden urge to hold her up against the wall and kiss her. Just kiss her, and see what she'd do. Probably smack me. But dang, how I wanted to kiss her. GOD LOUIS. Shut up. You dont like her, you cant like her, no. Argh. Letting out a deep breath, I closed my eyes and just sat there.

"YOU are being quiet. What happened?" Harry interrupted my silence.

"Its a girl." I blurted, without thinking. God dammit Amber. Youve corrupted my thoughts.

"Oooooh." Harry wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"I didnt mean to say that..." I moaned, blushing profusely and letting my head drop into my hands in embarressment.

"Who is it?" Harry quizzed excitedly, completely ignoring my last comment.

"Drop it, Haz." I groaned.

"Nooope." Harry grinned, making an extremely cupcake-y smile.

"Yeeesss because im not saying." I retorted indignantly, crossing my arms across my chest. Oh my god, its like we're suddenly in primary school again.

"Fine." Harry huffed angrily, pouting drmatically. "Keep your secrets." he added, before disappearing. I let out a little sigh...he was partly right. I really did fancy Amber. Which seriously, seriously scares me. I needed to keep her out of harm, because of what the fans might do to her. I was so deep into my thoughts I hadent realized how much time had flown by. Amber had reappeared from the kitchen with a tray of perfectly decorated cupcakes.

"CUPCAKES!" she shouted, which instantly brought all the lads. "Her cupcakes bring all the boys to the yard and there like, its better than yours." Zayn laughed, making us all laugh at his referance and parody to a clearly PG-13 song. I didnt join into the laughter, though. I just listened to Ambers laugh. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. But I cant have her...for her own safety.