Chapter 10

♫He got that super bass♫

Chapter 10. #LoveFanficLouis 🌺

(AMBERS POV)

Touring seemed like fun. I was hanging out with the lads while they goofed off, like 6 year old spirits in adult bodies.

"LIAM I cant hit the right note..." Harry moaned, running through 'Last First Kiss' for like the fifth time.

"Oh my god Harry. It sounds fine." Liam argued, while Louis and I just sat and laughed. They continued to bicker, whilst Louis, Niall, Zayn and I just watched with half-instrest, until Niall made a random outburst.

"IM HUNGRY." he declared, grinning at me. "Food?" Zayn winked, before making the strangest face I had ever seen at me.

"Sure ill cook something...but Zayn, what the hell are you doing?" I laughed at Zayn's crazy expression.

"He's being the bradford bad boi, yo. But the swagmasta from doncasta's gonna beat him at his own game!" Louis grinned cheekily before plastering a crazy look onto his face. "Um. Im slightly freaked out. Im gonna cook some food. Bye." I stated quickly, holding the urge to laugh at the 5 bandmates, who had all made funny faces by now. I disappeared off into the kitchen, deciding to make some sandwhiches since it was sortof between breakfast and lunchtime, and sandwhiches were fun to make.

"Is there anything I need to know, guys? Any allergies?" I asked, and 5 boy's heads popped around the corner.

"Nope."

"Nah, nothing..."

"I dont think so. I could phone my mum..."

"Niall's allergic to potatoes."

"LIAR, HARRY. I AM NOT. LIAR LIAR, PANTS ON F*CKING FIRE."

"Jesus, not need to shout."

"Im afraid of spoons."

"Yeah, dont make Liam soup. Unless he can drink it."

"Im allergic to brussel sprouts."

"No your not, Louis."

"Your right. I just dont like brussel sprouts."

"me neither."

"me neither."

"Me neither."

"what are brussel sprouts?"

"Can you make us donuts?"

I let out a gigantic sigh, although giggling at the boy's immature answers.

"So, no ones allergic to anything?" I checked. "Nope." everyone chimed back, their heads disappearing around the corner. Liam's head popped back just as I was about to turn back around.

"I was serious though. Im afraid of spoons." He smiled, before returning to his bandmates. I smirked and headed to the fridge, pulling out the ingrediants and beginning to assemble. A while later, I had finished my masterpiece.

"LUNCH IS SERVED!" I cried over the ending lines of 'super bass' which the boys were singing. I found it amusing that Liam was beatboxing and Zayn was rapping. Harry, Louis and Niall sang the chorus, but basically just sat there awkwardly and hummed along. It was absolutely hilarious.

"FOOOOD. I LOVE YOU." Niall cried, grabbing his food. "Its a meatball marinara! I love you!" Niall cried, attacking his sandwhich.

"oh my god. Did you go to culinary school or something?" Zayn raved as he bit into the sandwhich.

"You are a goddess." Louis stated. I blushed at their comments-mostly Louis'-before eating my own sandwhich. I could definitely get used to touring with these boys. This would be fun.