Chapter 4: The Club Fair!

The Club Fair came faster than Daniel expected it to do, ever since learning he can't let people know about his gender he has felt a little more on edge. The only ones who know about his true gender are the Host Club Members. This was not how he wanted high school to be like. It's not like he can go back in time and change the past he had to accept the situation he was in now.

"Daniel! There you are! Come on, we have to get ready for the fair!" The twins told him when they found him in one of the classrooms. He didn't have time to object before he was grabbed and dragged away.

"Slow down! I can use my own feet!" He exclaimed but fell to deaf ears as the twins continued to drag him until they were back to the club room. He glared at them when he finally was able to walk on his two feet as they just grinned in response as they walked into the room, the others already there.

"There you three are! Get your costumes on!" Tamaki exclaimed to the three of them. The twins went to get dressed and Daniel stayed in place.

"Wait, no one ever told me what we were doing!" Daniel told them, the others appearing too busy to listen making him get irritated.

"Just do what you normally do with your guests, the point is to gather more customers to come to the Club, now that we have you, a 'female', hosting we are bound to gather male clients as well," Kyoya told him with a smile. It gave him a feeling of suspicion that maybe, just maybe Kyoya was the reason the Club Fair became today and not next month.

With suspicions aside, he went off to get changed to do host stuff apparently. He figured they would make a big deal about showing off, and technically they were. They were showing him off for more people to come to the club from what Kyoya told him and he didn't like it.

He wanted to go against it but he was sure that wouldn't end well. If he has learned one thing while being in the Host Club, Kyoya was a force to be reckoned with by learning what his family owns. Just thinking about how a hundred armed forces coming after him by Kyoya's order made him shiver with fear.

He just sighed as he took a look at what type of clothing he would be wearing and the results gave him a blank expression on his face. It was clear by the gem-encrusted waistline and the expensive-looking silk and ruffles, this was a princess dress. An over-the-top princess dress as he could see more designs as he picked up the dress. "Are we really doing royalty?" He muttered to himself as he could already tell he was going to have a hard time carrying this dress on his body.

Eventually, he managed to get the dress on and stepped out of the changing rooms. "Do I have to wear this?" He asked, seeing that the others were already done changing.

"Oh look at you! You're so cute! That dress is perfect on you, you're so adorable!" Tamaki exclaimed hugging him excitedly, making Daniel squirm in the blonde's grip.

"Let me go! It's hard enough to walk in this I don't need you clinging to me!" Daniel exclaimed managing to push him away, earning a sulking president.

"That reminds us, we need to do your hair before the Club Fair starts." The twins told him, holding brushes and combs. Just the thought of someone messing with his hair made him uncomfortable. The last thing he wanted was his hair to be cut short. Why? He has his reasons for that, one of them was that he was used to long hair. He can't imagine himself with short hair.

"Hey, no one mentioned anything about messing with my hair," Daniel said stepping back away from the twins.

"It's just styling, it's not like we're going to cut it all off." The twins replied before quickly snatching Daniel away with a bunch of protests from the long-haired male.