Chapter 12: Opening of the Cooking Club!

It was another day at Ouran, Daniel was currently writing down notes as the class went on. The only sound was of the teacher talking and he was trying to pay attention. That was until a slip of paper landed on his desk. Daniel rose a brow and looked over at Jiro and he glanced back and motioned for him to read the note.

Daniel just sighed slightly and opened up the note, reading what Jiro wanted to tell him.

Meet me in the courtyard for lunch

-Jiro <3

Daniel looked over at Jiro, mouthing a 'really?' causing the pink-haired male to grin before getting back to work. Daniel just shook his head and hide the note as he got back to work. He could only imagine what Jiro wanted from him.

When it was time for lunch he headed to the courtyard with his lunch, hoping that whatever Jiro wanted would be quick. He was surprised to see that the others were there too. "Okay, what's going on?" Daniel asked.

"We're getting ready for our club!" Jiro exclaimed excitedly, a grin on his face.

"What type of club?" Daniel questioned.

"A Cooking Club, we already got permission and we already made some stuff." Hikari smiled.

"Okay, what does that have to do with me? I'm already a part of a club." Daniel told them before Riku held up a camera.

"We know that, but we want you to help promote it," Jiro told him with an expectant look in his eyes.

Daniel could only stare at them and look at the equipment that was there he didn't notice before. They were already set up for taking pictures of him and there were already baked goods made to pose with.

The male could only rub his temple and sigh. "On one condition," Daniel told them before pointing at the maid outfit. "I'm not wearing the maid outfit," Daniel told them.

"Aww, you would've looked so cute in it." Jiro pouted. "But fine." He groaned.

Okay, Daniel now wished he would've added not to wear ANY costume for the photoshoot. The male was now wearing a chef's hat as he wore a white apron around his waist over a white chef's jacket. He felt stupid, nothing against chefs but for a high school club, it felt too much.

"Do I have to wear this?" Daniel asked as he held a whisk in one hand and a bowl in the other.

"Come on, you look great!" Jiro told him as Riku was already working on the camera to get a perfect shot.

"You'll only be in it for ten minutes if you stop complaining," Yuri said while standing next to Riku.

Daniel could just sigh as he put on a smile and posed for the camera.

When the photoshoot was finally done, Daniel quickly took off the dress and the other stuff he was forced to wear. "Finally," Daniel exclaimed as he went over and took his lunch to start eating before lunch was over.

"You did good, now we can print this out and advertise!" Jiro exclaimed as Hikari was on his computer downloading the photos to work on the posters.

Daniel just tuned his friends out as he focused on eating, today has already been a long day, and just wanted to eat and head home.

By the time Daniel finished his lunch, he was running a little late to the Club meeting.

"There you are, Daniel, you're late." The Twins told him as he entered the music room.

"Sorry." Was all Daniel had to say as he walked over to the others. "So what did I miss?"

"Well we were discussing future travel destinations, currently we're deciding between Kinkaku-Ji, a Zen Buddhist temple in Kyoto, or the zoo," Kyoya informed the male.