Chapter 13: The Sun, the Sea, and the Host Club!

"Are we really going to the ocean?" Daniel asked nervously.

"Yup! Don't worry, it'll be fun! It won't be like last time." Honey told him.

"You forget I still can't swim," Daniel replied.

"We did offer you special lessons." The Twins told him.

"From you two, no way in hell." Daniel immediately told them before looking out the window of the limo taking them to their destination.

All Daniel could do was stare off into the ocean as he stayed on the safety of the beach on his towel. He had to admit it did look pretty, but he was a little disappointed and relieved that their guests were there. He should've known they wouldn't have another vacation like at that water park.

He could see the others playing and having fun with the guests, he was glad he was able to relax without someone trying to do something with him and forcing him to do anything.

"Danielle! Come and swim with us!" A couple of girls walked over, smiling brightly at the other.

The thought of swimming caused a bit of anxiety gnawing at his stomach as he looked down at his one-piece. "N-No, I'm good staying on land." He told the girls.

"Aww, come on, you should show off your bathing suit. It'll be fun!" They told him with a giggle, taking no for an answer as he was suddenly pulled up and dragged to the water.

"N-no! I'm not a good swimmer." He exclaimed resisting with all of his might as they got closer and closer to the water.

"Heads up!" He heard as the girls scattered barely giving him time to look behind him seeing a volleyball heading straight for him. He grunted as it hit his chest causing him to fall back and into the water.

Daniel sat up, drenched as he saw Hikaru snickering. "Sorry about that." The redhead told him, not even bothering to hide that he was laughing. Daniel glared at him and splashed him with water. "Hey!" Hikaru exclaimed but kept a grin on his face.

"It's a major haul!" Haruhi's voice called out causing them to look over. "It's a major haul! Dinner's going to be awesome!" Haruhi smiled brightly as she and Honey were surrounded by shellfish. Daniel got out of the water and started wringing his hair out as he headed over as Tamaki picked up a crab.

"Hey, Haruhi, tell me something. Isn't this crab, CRAB-tivating." Tamaki grinned at his pun as Haruhi looked up at Tamaki and giggled.

"Oh yeah." She giggled as Tamaki muttered how she was so cute making Daniel shake his head before noticing a centipede climbing on the crab.

The bug was immediately noticed causing everyone to scream. Haruhi stood up and plucked the bug with ease and threw it over into the bushes and wiping her hands against each other, acting like it was nothing.

"You didn't have to throw it like that," Daniel told her making her looked over at the other.

"I didn't kill it, it takes more than that to kill a bug." She replied with a shrug.

Daniel could just hum in response as he headed to go back to relaxing on the beach, overhearing the twins talking with Tamaki.

"Well isn't that just great?" Hikaru said as Kaoru continued.

"Haruhi's not normal, I thought girls were afraid of bugs." Kaoru hummed as Tamaki was still holding the crab.

"She has to be afraid of something." The blonde commented as they were watching Haruhi.

"Of course she's afraid of something. You can't not be afraid of something." Daniel added to the conversation.

The twins suddenly perked up giving Daniel the cue that they were planning something. "Hey, listen up! We just thought of a new game that could be a lot of fun!" The twins suggested.