Chapter 9: Daniel's First Date!

Soon enough the day Daniel has been dreading had come, the contest's conclusion. Once Club hours were over Kyoya would announce the winner of the contest and then he would have to go on a date with whoever won.

He really didn't want Tamaki or the Twins to win, it was hard enough to deal with them on a normal day with others around. He could just imagine the type of date Tamaki would make him go through. He would go all out on the romance, take him for dinner and really try to woo him. It was still Tamaki though and he really didn't want to go through that. The twins on the other hand...

He had no idea what their date would be like and that scared him. They were unpredictable and he hated that.

"Elle-chan!" Honey exclaimed, giving the male hardly any time to react before Honey jumped on his back, smiling happily.

"H-Honey-senpai, give me a bit of a warning before you jump on me like that," Daniel told, the smaller male.

"Okay! Anyway, the contest is ending today! Are you excited to find out who won?" The blonde asked smiling brightly.

"Don't remind me," Daniel muttered. "And not really, I don't like how I'm forced to go on a date or get involved in this stupid contest." He told the other with a grumble.

"Cheer up, Elle-chan! I'm sure it'll be fun, who knows what could happen!" Honey told him before jumping off. "See you at the club, Elle-chan!" Honey left, waving at him before running off while Mori followed after the blonde.

"That's what I'm afraid of," Daniel told himself as he waved the two off. He almost didn't notice Mori was there with them, he was really quiet. He also couldn't believe Honey and Mori were both third-years. You'd never have guessed if you first saw Honey.

Ever since the start of this contest he has been getting more attention from the guys at school, they were getting more cocky and confident about them being the ones to take Daniel out on a date. The male was losing hope in the people at this school. He's been flirted with multiple times and has received love letters in his locker, it wasn't as extravagant as when Aaron decorated his locker, but this was more annoying.

He felt his eye twitch as he could see some letters sticking out from his locker, he was afraid of opening it. Were guys really this desperate for him to notice them or date them? Apparently, they were as he opened his locker and stared with a blank expression at the waterfall of letters addressed to him.

All Daniel could do was let out a sigh as he cleaned the mess and stashed them away, he couldn't wait for the day people would realize he's actually a guy. Though the fact that it could potentially ruin any chance of him getting into a good college for deceiving a whole school was a huge factor in how good he was at pretending to be a girl.

He really didn't have to do much with how he acted, it was his looks that most mattered in how his gender is perceived. He just hoped he didn't look more masculine as he continued Ouran Academy. That would definitely give things away.

Once Daniel stepped into class he saw that the Twins and Haruhi were already there. The three were talking, though it seemed the twins were the ones leading the conversation. They only stopped when they saw the male enter the classroom. Daniel could only sweatdrop when the twins immediately grinned at him with a glint in their eyes.

"Danielle! Sit by us!" They told him in unison, already motioning to an empty seat by them. He looked over at Haruhi for some help but the girl had her nose stuck into a book causing him to sigh and head over.

"We were just talking about what the contest results are going to be at the end of the day." They told him.

'Of course, they were.' Daniel thought to himself before Haruhi spoke up.