Chapter 7: The Secret Admirer!

It was just like any other day for Daniel at Ouran Academy. The cross-dressing male would do his school stuff and then be fawned over by both genders at the Host Club. Lately, he has been given gifts outside of club hours as he stood in front of his locker seeing it decorated with hearts and some packaged chocolate taped on his locker while there was a love note addressed to Danielle.

He thought this only happened in the movies but yet again this was Ouran Academy filled with rich people, so of course, they all would go over the top in stuff like this. He plucked the note and read it over, there was no name to tell him who these were from so he had no idea what to do.

They weren't doing any harm so he didn't think much about it other than it was a little weird for him. He did look around to see if he could spot anyone who could've done this to him but he saw no one. He let out a shrug as he started taking down the decorations from his locker and taking the chocolate off of his locker, unknowing of the set of eyes watching him from behind a corner.

From behind the said corner, a male stood, shyly watching Danielle take the chocolate, unknowing of the other's true gender. The male had short, curly blonde hair, some of it covering his brown eyes.

The male couldn't stop watching the beautiful 'girl' in front of him with star-struck eyes. She was so cute with her long, black hair, her big, green eyes. She looked like a princess in his eyes, a princess with a sharp tongue, but a princess nonetheless.

He felt his heart flutter when he saw Danielle take out the chocolate and started eating his gift for her as she walked away.

"Why is she so cute?" He asked himself as he moved back, leaning his back against the wall as a blush was shown on his features.

He was so scared that she would just throw everything away, he really liked her and wanted to talk to her. The only problem was that he was too shy, he could never gather up the courage to go up to her and talk to her in person. He wouldn't be able to handle the rejection so he decided to use the secret admirer approach to talk with her.

He used this approach for the next couple of days as he was building up his courage to talk to her, request her in the Host Club. This was all making him super nervous as it was getting closer and closer to the Host Club opening and letting in guests.

It wouldn't be uncommon for guys to go to the Host Club ever since Danielle became a hostess but the male couldn't stop being nervous. "Deep breaths, Aaron. Deep breaths." The male told himself as he started heading towards the abandoned music room where the Host Club was held at.

Aaron didn't have to worry about being the only male at the club to request Danielle as he saw other male students heading to the Host Club, overhearing them talk about Danielle.

"What do you think Danielle's going to be dressed as this time?"

"I don't know, last time she was dressed in a grass skirt and wearing a coconut bra. That was hot."

"Yeah and how flustered she was wearing it was so cute." The two males talked about giving Aaron a huge blush on his features as he imagined that.

He quickly shook the image from his mind as he came across the double doors. This was it, he was going to enter and finally be able to talk to her and have her attention on him.

When he opened the doors there were already a lot of guests there, mostly female, but still. The hardest part of coming here so far was requesting Danielle, why? Well, because of Kyoya Ootori. It wasn't his fault that the male was intimidating.

One wrong move and he might just have to leave the country. That's what Aaron felt as he walked up behind some girls who were waiting in a line to request one of the hosts.