Chapter 5: The Hideyoshi Sleepover!

The weekend, the two days of the week where there was no school. It was great, no Host Club, no pretending to be a girl, just relaxing and enjoying some needed alone time. That's what Daniel wanted but nope, that wasn't going to happen this weekend.

At the moment though, the male was in his room, laying in his bed, wearing an onesie. Daniel planned on staying in his room all day and just enjoy the comfort of his bed while surrounded by his stuffed animals and watch videos on his laptop. Of course, leaving to go to the bathroom and get something to eat but that was what he wanted his day looked like for him today.

Until he heard his mom call him downstairs. Daniel let out a whine as he got out of his bed and put on some slippers as he headed downstairs to see what his mom wanted. What he saw made him want to die.

"Daniel! There you are, your friends from school are here for a sleepover! Isn't that great!" His mother told him with a smile as Daniel had a blank expression on his face as he saw the Host Club members, minus Haruhi, in his house.

He felt his soul leave his body when the situation dawned on him; he would have to deal with the Host Club for a whole night but the worst part was them seeing him in his pajamas.

"You're so cute, you little fuzzball!" Tamaki exclaimed hugging him, Daniel blushing in embarrassment as he snapped out of it from his mom giggling at them.

"L-Let go of me! Why are you guys here? I didn't hear anything about having a sleepover, especially in my house!" Daniel exclaimed once he broke free.

"You said we could the other day though." The twins replied earning a confused look on his face.

"What do you mean?" Daniel asked.

"It was during a club meeting, we asked you if we can come over for a sleepover!" Honey said happily.

"Your exact words were, 'Yeah, sure, whatever.'" Kyoya told him, reminding Daniel of the last club meeting. He was tuning things out while doodling and he was asked something and he just agreed.

"I did... Didn't I." Daniel muttered to himself.

"Now that's over, show us around your place! We want to see what you have here." The twins said, the others nodding in agreement.

Daniel glanced over at his mother who seemed to find this amusing with her big smile on her face.

"While you boys do that, I'll cook up some food for you all!" His mother told them before happily heading to the kitchen.

The long-haired teen could already tell him if his mother knew how to cook so he immediately told them off. "Don't worry, only I can't cook in my family. My mom can cook." He told them, seeing them relax a bit from the reassurance.

"Let me change out of my pajama's and then I can show you around," Daniel grumbled as he headed upstairs.

"Ooh, can we see your room?" The twins asked.

"No way." Daniel's immediate answer was as he hurried upstairs. This was not what Daniel had in mind for how he spent the weekend. Why are his parents even allowing them to stay over unexpected!? It was probably because they were kind-hearted people but still.

Once he got to the safety of his room he changed into some casual clothing; A red and white striped t-shirt with some blue sweatpants and a pair of grey socks. It was better than being in a fluffy onesie for the time they're here that's for sure.

When he headed back down the stairs he found that the Hosts exploring the living room. "Who's this, Daniel?" Tamaki asked picking up a picture showing a short, plump woman with black hair and pink highlights tied up into a ponytail. Her outfit was a pair of overalls while holding a tray full of cookies with a big grin on her face.