Chapter 20: The Zoo

Daniel blinked as a poster was held out in front of him of the zoo. "We're going to the Zoo?" Daniel asked taking the poster mostly eyeing the panda on the poster.

"Yeah! Isn't that exciting Elle-chan?" Honey asked as the others were looking at him.

"It'll be a fun experience for everyone!" Tamaki exclaimed, himself just as excited to go as Honey.

Haruhi looked at Daniel who was still staring at the poster. "Uh, Daniel?" Haruhi asked making Daniel blink and look up with a hum. "You okay there?" She asked.

"I'm fine, when are we leaving?" Daniel asked.

"At eight, we'll have the whole day spent at the zoo." Kyoya informed him.

"Good." Daniel replied folding the poster and putting it in his bag before leaving.

"What's up with Daniel?" The twins asked all of them confused with how Daniel acted towards the whole thing.

"Oh, Daniel loves Pandas that's why." Jiro told them as he was who they went to to ask about Daniel. "Yeah, when we were younger he only dressed up as a panda for a whole month." Jiro laughed.

"Daniel loves Pandas..." The trio of idiots replied imagining Daniel in a Panda costume just eating bamboo in a hammock.

"So cute." They muttered.

"Do you have pictures of this event!?" Tamaki asked.

Jiro snorted and took out his phone. "Not on me, but I'm sure I can get them and share them with you guys." He told them texting Hikari about it.

"Good luck getting him away from the panda enclosure." Jiro told them as he headed off, the Hosts looking at each other.

By the time they got to school the next day they were dressed in casual wear for comfort, along with guests as they were all in the lobby. The girls were chatting excitedly about seeing the animals.

"Do I really have to go too?" Haruhi asked with a sigh.

"Yes, Haruhi, it's a club activity, you can't skip out on this." The twins told her.

"The only one we're waiting for is Danielle." Hikaru said looking at the time on his phone.

The front doors opened as Daniel came in panting a bit. "I'm here." He replied with a backpack on with panda accessories while wearing a panda cap and a panda shirt as he had a light blush on his face with a determined look in his eyes.

Hikaru felt his face heat up on how cute he was on how excited he was to see the Pandas. He had to cover his face and look to the side.

"Oh, Danielle, I didn't know you liked Pandas so much." A guest told him as the girls gathered around him, complimenting his stuff.

Tamaki clapped his hands together. "Well, now that everyone is here everyone get in the bus." He told everyone. Daniel and Haruhi were only expecting the classic, yellow bus but seeing his fancy long bus made them wonder why they kept getting surprised by this stuff.

"Damn rich people." Haruhi muttered as she sighed and got on the bus.

Daniel sat in a window seat in the back, practically shaking as he was excited to see the Pandas as he looked out the window.

"Sooo... This really is your first time at a zoo?" Hikaru asked him as he was sitting next to him.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to go to the zoo, but my parents either didn't have the money or the days we would try something came up." He replied and looked over at Hikaru. "How many times have you been to the zoo?" He asked, Hikaru feeling some steam come out of his ears as he forced himself not to blush.