Planned Attack

When they've arrived to Meeden, their plan was to only send trion soldiers for attacking. But it seems that Meeden was stronger than that.
   'I guess that trion soldiers are to easy, though they are having troubles with the Rabbits some of them still manages to kill it. What a pain,' sighed Hyrein,

'Captain, should we go and do the job instead?" Asked Viza.

"At this point, probably,"

"May I go down too?" Asked Yuma, everyone was is shock, except for Hyuse. Hyuse apparently was very happy hearing the albino say it, a small grin formed on his face.

"Alright Yuma, just don't get yourself hurt okay?" Hyrein sighed again. Everybody now thinks that Yuma is Hyrein's secret love child or something, he seems to have a soft spot for Yuma, which isn't like him at all.

- With Osamu Mikumo and Chika Amatori-

   "It's been ages since we had a peaceful lunch together Chika,' whispered Mikumo. He leaned against the cold, iron bars on the rooftop. He took off his glasses just to feel the breeze on his face properly.
"It's only been two days, You seem to enjoy the wind up here very much," Chika mumbled. Suddenly, as the two kids were chatting peacefully, gates appeared behind them. Since Mikumo and Chika are still C-ranks, they weren't able to fight the trion soldiers, so they just stood there with shock, hoping that someone would save them. (Osamu didn't get promoted to B-rank cause Yuma wasn't there, you'll know if you watched the anime)

Thankfully, Jin showed up and helped to escort them out of the mess. Right in these situations, Mikumo feels useless, he joined the borders to protect Chika, but now, he is the one who is scared. Chika seems to be very used to this, so she was barely scared of it at all. Jin was about to take them to Tamakoma until their way was blocked by a humanoid neighbor, it is non other than
Yuma Kuga
Yuma was in his normal clothes so he basically looked like a little kid standing in the middle of the road.

"Hey kid! Why are you in the forbidden zone? Shouldn't you be with your parents?" Asked Jin.

"I don't have parents," Yuma replied, "and I want to be here, is there any problems?" Yuma's voice was cold and scary, perhaps he just wanted to test out Meeden soldier's tolerance towards cold people.

"Gosh, this kid gives scary vibes," Jin looking at him while backing away slowly, "better keep my distance, he seems to be tough,"

" backing away already, are Meedens really that easy to scare? I barely said anything threatening," laughed Yuma.

"Well kid, if you want to fight, bring it on!" Shouted Jin, still shaking a little.

"You make up the stupidest lies,"

" I see, so you also have a side effect?" Asked Jin out of curiosity.

"I don't know, do I?' Yuma became impatient, he changed towards Jin.

"That's your living body kid! You're gonna get hurt!" Jin shouted still concerned about this child, even if this kid is literally attacking him. Both Mikumo and Chika started screaming, telling Jin that he's going to lose the fight if he's just gonna stand there. Jin didn't want to fight a kid which is in his living body, that will be called child abuse, he is too young to go to jail yet.

-With Aftokrator-

  "Yuma is fighting a black trigger holder, will he be okay?" Mira(that was her name, right?) asked as she monitored the board.

"He will be fine Mira, don't worry about that child," Hyuse replied to Mira while rolling his eyes. Everyone was very sure that Hyuse didn't like Yuma, at all. In fact, he probably hates Yuma for beating him.

"You can't be so careless Hyuse, he is a child after all," stated Hyrein,

"And? He said he's 12 but his skills is far beyond that age. He's like 15 but just short," Complained Hyuse, he really didn't like Yuma.

"Hyuse, you're going down to help Yuma! It's not a request, it's an order!" Demanded Hyrein

"Captain-!"

"Now!"

  Hyrein was pissed at Hyuse's attitude.

Edit: lol, it feels awkward editing this story.