Mikumo

Yuma went outside to an abounded place you could say. No one was there, exactly what he wanted. He walked around, admiring the loneliness. It got quite boring soon, so Yuma decided to jog around. While jogging Yuma thought about a couple of things, he thought about Aftokrator and his time being there. Even though it was short, he liked it, and he was determined to go back...If only he didn't make a deal with Jin.

'It's so boring,' Yuma thought, just as he finished complaining, a scream was heard.

'Someone's fighting, can't miss it,' as Yuma ran towards the direction of that scream, he saw a teen fall on his back and a trion soldier on top of him. Yuma chuckled, it was four-eyes, he's seen him before. He looked at four-eyes for a while, to see if he could fight the trion soldier, which didn't go well.

Four-eyes lost way to much trion, and turned back to his real body. Yuma sighed, he took out the trigger that the border gave him, and decided to use that instead of the black trigger he owned. He took out his blade. One swipe, clean shot. The trion soldier fell to the ground, four-eyes stared Yuma. Yuma turned back to four-eyes and gave him a mocking smile.

'T-thank you for saving m-me, uhhhh' four-eyes stuttered.

'Yuma.'

'Right, thank you for saving me Yuma,' thanked four-eyes before standing up and bowing down, a sign of respect. He lifted his glasses, 'My name is Mikumo Osamu,' he introduced.

'Yuma Kuga.'

Yuma looked at Mikumo one last time and walked away. Mikumo just stood there awkwardly, he was surprised by this white-hair child and his coldness.

Yuma walked, and walked, until he was no longer in the Forbidden Zone that surrounded the HQ. He had no idea he went but just kept walking. Then, something flicked in his mind. He should go back to Tachikawa's apartment and get some food, the issue was that he forgot the route back. As he was thinking about the way, Replica merged out.

'Yuma, I know the way,' said Replica, 'come.'

Yuma looked up and gave a small nod before following Replica.

-Time skip-

Yuma knocked on the door.

'Yuma, you should use the doorbell instead,' suggested Replica only to receive a glance from Yuma. Yuma turned his head back on the door and started banging it, he was not happy about the fact that Tachikawa wasn't answering.

Replica sighed and rings the doorbell himself, immediately the door swung open. A happy Tachikawa greeted Yuma and motioned for him to come in.

'Told you so,' said Replica. Yuma just rolled his eyes, and walked into the apartment , taking of his shoes and putting them on the shelf. Replica floated behind him, before disappearing again.

'What's the matter Yuma?' Asked Tachikawa as they were walking towards the kitchen. Tachikawa was eating Udon while watching the news.

'Nothing,' Yuma replied, 'just want to eat something'

'What do you wanna eat? Udon?' Tachikawa suggested. Yuma opened the fridge, there were only Udon. Around 20 of the exact same ones Tachikawa was eating. He glared at Tachikawa with disgust, 'What? It's good!'

'Is there anything else?' Yuma Asked.

'No,' Dragging the 'o', 'that does remind me, want to go shopping?'

'What's shopping?' Yuma Questioned, he looking rather curios.

'I'll take you there and you'll know' Tachikawa replied, 'you got Yan?'

'Yan?' Yuma murmured, putting his hand into his pockets before taking out a stack of Yan, 'you mean these papers?'

Tachikawa's jaw dropped, that's probably more money he made in 15 years. He looked at Yuma with disbelief. 'Kid, where'd you get that?'

'Father..?' was Yuma's reply.

'What are we waiting for? Let's go!' Exclaimed Tachikawa as he ran to the door. He quickly put his shoes on and snatched the keys. Yuma followed behind, still confused.

-Time skip- (again)

'So this is where we buy all the food, clothes and much more!' Tachikawa introduced, pointing towards large mall/shopping center. Yuma just nodded. They went inside looking for the main shop (the one that sells food, meat, snacks, stationaries, etc.). They walked around the entire mall/shopping center, but were helpless.

'Aren't you suppose to know where to go?' Yuma inquired, showing his duck face.

'Haha...bold of you to think I go to the mall!' Tachikawa replied, 'I only come here for Udon, nothing more.'

Yuma listened to Tachikawa ramble about how he loved Udon before quickly changing his expression and turn his head back. Tachikawa followed his moves and turned his head back as well. They were greeted by none other than Mikumo Osamu.

Turns out that Mikumo wanted to take Hyuse and Chika to eat outside since Usami's cooking failed again.

'So, Yuma,' Mikumo began, clearly showing discomfort or nervousness, 'What brings you here?'

'I want to eat something that is not Tachikawa's Udon,' Yum replied.

'Want to eat with us?' Mikumo offered, still sweating a little. On the side, Hyuse was not happy seeing the shrimp again. He would be happy if the shrimp just disappeared in his life, he could've said that this kid was the intruder. But no. He didn't. Now he regrets.

'Hyuse, you okay?' Asked Mikumo, turning his head towards Hyuse. A worried face was visible.

'I'm just fine,' Hyuse replied. It was a lie.

'So we decided to eat together at a new restaurant that opened recently,' Mikumo said.

'Sure,' was all Hyuse could say.

'Let's go then' As Mikumo motioned the rest to follow him, Hyuse glared at Yuma who glared back at him. They two were having a silent fight, like a fight of intimidation.

-time skip-

'And here we are!' Exclaimed Mikumo, it was a small restaurant but it was decorated really Japanese style. There were lanterns(?) in front of the door, it lightened the entire area.

They all stepped inside and a grandma walked up and greeted them, 'hello youngsters, I am the owner of the restaurant, currently we have no waiters, I'll be taking your orders.'

'I'll be taking Udon!' Tachikawa said, 'what are you gonna eat Yuma?' But Yuma didn't answer. He was lost in his thoughts. Way too far into his thoughts...

(A/N)- I am so sorry for not posting for months. Recently I rewatched World trigger so I decided to write another chapter.
Btw, this is important, do YOU want ships in this book? I have decided to include perhaps 2-3 ships so that this book wouldn't be so boring. Also, please comment what ships you want. Thank you for your time!