A-rank or not?

'What do you want now?' asked Yuma,  terribly annoyed. He really regrets to accept the deal with this guy. He misses Aftokrator even if he was there for only 1 day. At least they were more friendly, this world is just messed up (for him). 

'Hey now, don't be mad. You were the one who accepted it anyways, I didn't force you,' said Jin casually , with a smirk slowly forming on his face.

'Uhhh, Yuma? You met him before?' asked Tachikawa.

'Tachikawa?! I didn't see you there, also how did you get him in your apartment?' as Jin finished, a dorrbell was heard, aaaaaand few bangings on the door. 'I'll get it, no need to thank me'

'Tch,'Yuma is kinda pissed after seeing Jin. That ugly face that he has and the horrible personality, he couldn't think of anyone who liked him. Maybe brain-damaged people but they're probably in a mental hospital right now.

'Yuma! Come to the base with me for a second please!' Izumi panicked, he was sweating, literally choking on air.

'Why?' asked Yuma , not even caring about the fact Izumi might need water right now.

Izumi took a deep breath and shouted, 'IbyaccidentallymadeadealwithMidorikawathatyouwould fightwithhimandnowIcanttakeitbacksopleasecometotheborderswithme!'

'Woah, chill Izumi, calm down. Say it again but slower' Tachikawa flinched, he never saw Izumi in panic before. Well, you experience something new everyday.

'I by accidentally made a deal with Midorikawa that you would fight with him and now I can't take it back so please come to the borders with me' repeated Izumi but slower this time but without a second breath, he's definitely still in a panic.

'Wait a second' said Yuma as he turned his head away from Izumi towards Tachikawa's apartment. 'Replica! You done yet?! I have to go so it means that you have to come with me!'

'Coming Yuma' said Replica as he threw away his broom and rushed outside towards Yuma.

'Woah, now that's weird' critizied Jin, he sure wasn't suprised but he wants to act cool and all.

'Nobody cares dumbwit, so shut your god damn mouth up before I make you...' Yuma got real pissed right now, he definitely lost his temper. How can this Jin guy insult his father's trion soldier. He loses his temper when anyone said anything that reminded his of his dead father.

'GODDDDDDDDD, Yuma just come with me' Izumi just dragged a pissed Yuma away from Jin and Tachikawa. You've gotta thank lord that Izumi dragged Yuma away or else things would've been dirty, I mean like really REALLY dirty.

~At the borders with Izumi and Yuma~

'Izumi! You're finally back! I've been waiting for 46 minutes and 56 seconds for you!' shouted Midorikawa happily.

'Oh, well that's accurate. I brought an opponent for you though he's still a C-rank but I think he'll do great,' Izumi replied. Then he quickly whispered to Midorikawa,'don't do anything drastic or say anything improper, Yuma right there is really pissed at someone you admire and I  suggest  you not to butt in. It might or might not be Jin.'

'Jin?! Why would this kid be pissed at Jin? Jin is a HERO!' Midorikawa shouted, ohhhh you bet Yuma heard that.

'Jin?! A hero?! You must be kidding me,'Yuma shouted back.

'What? Whatever, let's fight!' Midorikawa offered.

'I am here to fight,' said Yuma.

( I suck at fight scenes, I'll only right it when it's absolutely necessary, hahaha)

Everyone was watching these two kid's fights, even the A-ranks. It was a very good match, though it was quite obvious than Yuma wasn't  trying at all. Even though he isn't really used to the trigger they use in the borders, he still managed to beat Midorikawa 8-2.

'You beat me shrimp,' Midorikawa sighed, 'maybe you should start earning points and get to A-rank.'

'Hm, I'm not sure,' said Yuma as he walked towards Izumi, who was quite impressed with Yuma's abilities.

'Maybe it was the right idea to invite him to the team. He just needs to get to A-rank and everything will be settled.' Izumi  thought out loud. 'Only if he wants to'

' I don't want to for now,' said Yuma.

'H-how?' That shocked Izumi.

'You literally talked out loud, not my problem,' Yuma shrugged and walked away again. Where is he heading to? He has no idea himself, he just wants to get away from crowded places, perhaps a place where he could rest and chill.