Yuma vs Jin

"Alright then, captain," sighed Hyuse, he had no choice, his leader was pissed, really pissed. He stood up for his seat and was about to walk away until he said, "but if he dies, it's not my problem. My duty is to kill the black trigger holder right?"

"No, you're protecting Yuma, you're playing support," answered Hyrein, now Hyuse is pissed too. Hyrein gave him the death glare, making him unable to disagree. He walked out of the ship, cursing under his breath.

"May I go too? Just to make sure he isn't going to kill Yuma instead of the black trigger holder," Asked Endora.

"Do keep a keen eye on him," and just like that, both Endora and Hyuse went down to Yuma.

"Lets leave Hyuse here, you know for what reason, I don't think we can capture the golden baby bird," announced Hyrein,

"Surprisingly, I actually agree as well, let's leave Hyuse," Mira approved Hyrein's suggestions.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

    "Kid! You're in your living body! I'm not going to fight you!" Shouted Jin.

" Why not?" Questioned Yuma, " I've been training in my 'living body' for the past 4 years."

" This kid, he's not gonna be easy. Training in your living body, that's just harsh," Jin told himself, he really can't keep his confidence up anymore. Even with his side effect.

  Yuma continued to charge toward Jin, as for Jin, he has decided to capture this kid and bring him to Tamakoma with Mikumo and Chika instead.

-After a little fight- (I suck at writing fighting scenes)

  Yuma fell down unconscious, he mumbled something before fainting but Jin couldn't really catch it. He has used up all his slashes from Funjin and he's missing an arm.

   He picked up Yuma carefully ( you can imagine if it's on the piggy back or bridal style :^) and asked Mikumo and Chika to follow him to Tamakoma, they could go fight afterwards in the war if they wanted. He sensed that something, or rather someone was watching but he couldn't tell who was it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   "You've finally captured Yuma," said a cold yet dark voice came from the alleyway, you can even feel it, a big grin is forming of his face when he hears, 'Yuma is dead' or 'Yuma got kidnapped'. He really hates Yuma, really hate.

(Sorry if it very short -^- I kinda rushed)
Edit: oof