-Recap-

This is just a recap

Whole story takes place after the large-scale invasion

Mikumo and Chika POV:

This takes place before the large-scale invasion: Mikumo joined the Border like in the canon WT, then Chika insisted on joining Mikumo. (Of course no one knows about China's large amount of trion) They both started as C-ranks, then Tamakoma offered to help them since Jin suggested it. So Mikumo and Chika joined Tamakoma. Chika managed to move up to B-rank before Mikumo because of her dedication and her trion. (She's still a sniper)

After the large-scale invasion: Mikumo helped evacuate people and also defeated a marmod with Chika, he gained just enough points to move up to B-rank. Then Hyuse got captured, he made a deal with Jin, if Hyuse helps Tamakoma then he can return to Afto. Since during the large-scale invasion, no one saw Hyuse's face except for Jin, the HQ commanders didn't care. That's how their team was formed (I kind of stirred up the entire WT, but it's worth it XD)

personality problems:
This is a twist so, not only the plot will get twisted but MC's personality will also get kinda twisted.

Yuma has more of a chill yet 'I do not give a damn about this world' persona. He's also stronger in my AU since he's been through harsher trainings (but he's not the strongest, Tachikawa is still stronger)

Mikumo is still a sucker for those in need but in this story he's more selfish than selfless, same goes for Chika.

Tachikawa is idiotic as ever.

Izumi will play a Father-like role in this story since I just think that someone has to take care of Tachikawa's idiot-ness.

Yuma's background story recap:
After Yugo's death, Yuma as been put through training in order to make him the ideal weapon. He got fed up by the torture and fled with Replica to Aftokrator instead of Japan. They spent short but memorable time there. It left a very good impression on Yuma since he hasn't experienced that in a long time. Yuma got attached to Aftokrator. So when Yuma and Afto invaded Meeden and left Yuma behind. He wants to go back to Afto.

Thanks to Jin's help, he was successfully enrolled into the Border so that he can aim for away-missions. Jin did that because when he saw the future, Yuma defended the entire Border alongside other people. He sacrificed Funjin for Yuma's enrollment, because a lot of people saw him and Yuma battle.

Yuma got recruited into Tachikawa's squad, though right now it's still not officially announced. The fact that Yuma didn't need to be under Tamakoma care was because Jin sacrificed Funjin so that Yuma could become an agent, but he didn't exactly need to be in Tamakoma.

(A/N)- It's a summary for people who are confused ^^