Yuma's nightmares pt.1

After Jin brought Yuma, Mikumo and Chika to his base, he then went back to the battle field. He told Mikumo and Chika to take care of Yuma because he seems really unstable right now, even though Jin didn't physically hurt him like a scar or a bruise, he was knocked unconscious with a fairly rock-solid chop to the neck.

Jin had used his Funjin just to stall him and keep him busy while he snuck behind him and knocked the shrimp unconscious. Hyuse did nothing to stop it, in fact he enjoyed the scenery. Enedora just silently spectated, he find Hyuse as a rather interesting neighbor, so he would love to observe him for as much as he could but, he decided to go for the HQ instead.

-With Mikumo and Chika-

"Chika, he's still unconscious, are you sure he is not dead?" Asked Mikumo, sweats dropping down from his face.

"He is a neighbor after all, I don't think he will die so easily," answered Chika with a rather confident smile.

"Okay then," sighed Mikumo.
-In Yuma's brain-

(!There might be a slight child abuse ahead!)

"Dad, they are attacking again, what is our strategy this time?" Asked Yuma, curios about his dad's answer. They always seems to amaze Yuma.

"There isn't anything big, same as always. I go help them defeat the trion soldiers and them I'll come help you if you're not done yet,"

"Boring~! I thought you would have a more interesting plan!" Complained Yuma.

"Well then genius, what's your plan?" That is Yugo's special move to irritate Yuma. "Well uhhh. Whatever" Yuma gave up, he could never win Yugo's special attack.

"As I thought," smiled Yugo, "Replica! Give us information about the next attackers!" Ordered Yugo.
"As you wish,"
-after analyzing-

"Tomorrow is the battle," Yugo announced, "be ready, Yuma,"

"I'm always ready, " Yuma said with absolute excitement.

"You're as sarcastic as I remembered," mumbled Yugo. Yuma just rushed out of the analyzing room, straight towards his own room.

At night, two guards were killed by some unknown reason.

-Next Morning-

"Yuma, you better stay in, two of our guards were killed last night, they are trigger holders so don't get involved,"

"but dad, I fight in the frontline with everybody else! I also kill the most trion soldiers! So why leave me here?!" Shouted Yuma with disagreement.

"Believe me, it's the best for you," and with that, Yugo left. He knew Yuma had a brain, now is the time to test the brain if it actually functions properly. He doesn't want Yuma to become a brainless weapon , but he already is heading that way. So his decisions were to fight this last battle with Calvaria and then take Yuma to somewhere more calm and peaceful.

-After a while-

"They're really struggling, I should go help them!" Yuma thought with excitement.

"Yugo told you not too though, Yuma,"

"I'll be fine Replica," As Yuma jumped down, he thought about planning a sneak attack from behind, just then, a monster figure appeared behind him. Just like that, Yuma Kuga, died.

-after the battle was over-

Yugo found dead Yuma laying on the floor, missing an eye, and arm and a part of his stomach. He laid there, lifeless and dull. That one scene that Yugo would never handle seeing, that one person he values as his son.

"You little idiot, I told you to stay inside, you didn't listen. I guess you really are a weapon without a brain. Don't worry, I'll save you," Yugo created a black trigger and gave it to Yuma. Yuma's hair turned white, and then he woke up.

"Dad?" He looked at a pile of sand as it falls. Yuma was is a state of shock, he couldn't move. The wind blew up the sand and there goes Yuma's last family member (except Replica). Now Yuma is all alone, one of his biggest fears...
But it's alright, at least he got Replica, right?