Yuma's nightmares pt.3

He started to crawl towards the table to grab a loaf of bread, until a bottle comes smashing down, falling right on top of his head. The glass shatters, some pieces fell on his hands while others just stabbed right into Yuma's head. That got everybody's attention, they all looked at Yuma with disgust, not sympathy, but disgust. They all started to throw the bottles towards Yuma until he bursted out of the room. Hands filled with his own trion, he was running down the halls ways to his room. Getting bread while their drunk: mission failed, looks like he won't be eating dinner today.

When he arrived in his room, Replica was already there, waiting for him. "I knew it, they probably found out,"sighed Replica "I got you bread Yuma, so don't think that you'll die,"

"Thanks Replica, and how did you manage to get that?"

"With something called 'being able to manipulate my body  with trion to make hands'," Replica said proudly (in this story, Replica is able to manipulate his body to turn into human but it will take him a large about of trion, so he basically just grow hands most of the times).

"Right," Yuma couldn't care less right now, his hands all shaky due to the lack of proper cloths and he is starving to death. Basically, he's being tortured.

-after a week-

Sometimes, Yuma feels like his on death's front door. Even though he can't die, he still kinda feels the pain,.. His higher ups decided to go full out and train him, now Yuma can't do anything. Even though he is highly skilled, without a trigger fighting a person with a trigger is tiring. Although they're actually pretty amazed that Yuma can handle it, he is losing, but the scores are very close. It's usually 5-5 making them tie or 6-4, Yuma losing.

Don't get him wrong, he wants to leave, as badly as you'd never imagine, but he can't. Replica needs a lot of trion to open a portal, but he barely interacts with anyone but Yuma, making him unable to take trion from other people. Also, they aren't sure if they can even go to the right place, they might end up somewhere even worse than here, so he had to be ready at the very least.

-middle of the night, in Yuma's room-

"Go to —— if I die," was his dad's words. But he couldn't quite get it, where does his dad want him to go? Just as he was thinking about it, the door opened, creaking a little, got steps walk in, bit by bit. Yuma was scared, really scared...