Yuma joining the HQ..?

He woke up, he couldn't bare it anymore. I never slept within 4 years. He knew he couldn't be knocked unconscious, so how did that guy that he fought, do that..? He shook it off, that's not important anymore, he needs to get back to the ship as quickly as possible. Just as he was about to get up and take his leave, something grabbed his wrist. It was a boy with glasses, "hey! You can't just leave like that! We took care of you, you should at least say thank you!" Shouted four-eyes.

"Tsk, thank you four-eyes," Yuma said sarcastically, he doesn't have the time for this.

Then, that guy he fought, walked in with...
Hyuse..?

"Hyuse?!" Shouted Yuma with astonishment

"Don't shout out my name," Said Hyuse coldly,.

"Well, since I caught two neighbors, should we send them to the HQ?" Suggested Jin.

Yuma on the other hand, didn't care. He was about to walk straight out of Tamakoma until Jin grabbed him by the collar.

"You are not leaving," stated Jin and immediately took him to the HQ, leaving Hyuse in Tamakoma.

"So- why did Jin-san leave you here?" Asked Mikumo.

"I don't know," replied Hyuse. He'd be escaping right now if Jin didn't take his trigger.

-with Jin and Yuma-

"Why are you dragging me and not Hyuse!?" Screamed Yuma,

"My guts tells me that you will be pretty useful to the borders," giggled Jin.

-At the HQ- (sorry)

" woah! Jin?!"
"It's Jin!"
"What's Jin doing here?"

"Who is he holding?"

A lot of gazes turned to Jin, both good and bad. He couldn't care less, he rushed towards Kido, he wants Yuma to join the borders. How did he know Yuma's name? Well, he found a piece of paper, on the paper was his name and surname and few extra informations about him. Looking into the future he saw a future where Yuma basically saves the HQ from being destroyed. And Jin being Jin, he doesn't want the HQ to be bombed, so he has to convince Yuma to Jin the Borders somehow.

Hence, he made an offer, to which Yuma agreed...

What's the offer? That's something you'll have to ask Jin personally. Now if he will answer, that's a different story.

In return for Yuma to join the borders, he gave up something rather important to him. A black trigger, Funjin. He gave it to the HQ, but he was sure, that they will return it to him sooner of later...

-At the HQ where Yuma is-

"So, that's Arashiyama? He looks like that Jin," Yuma thought.
Arashiyama was announcing something, but he didn't care, he doesn't think that anything will be a problem. To him at least.