Dinner

'Yuma?' Tachikawa Asked, 'you in there?' He waved his hand. Yuma wasn't flinching, his red, crimson eyes locked on the table. Like his soul flew away, leaving the body behind.

'Yuma is probably thinking about something,' said Mikumo. He looked at Yuma as a sweat started falling down from his face. The look on Yuma was definitely intimidating, like a death glare of some sorts.

'So, only one bowl of Udon?' The old lady asked, 'is there anything else you'd like to order?'

'I'll get plain rice,' said Chika, 'thank you.'

'Same for me,' Mikumo added.

'Is that everything?' Asked the grandma who was scribbling the order on her piece of paper. Though they didn't order much, the old lady still seemed to be struggling to write their order down.

'Uhhh,?' Murmured Tachikawa. Osamu quickly understood and asked Hyuse if he wanted anything. Hyuse shook his head as in no. 'Yeah, I guess that's all,' Tachikawa replied . The old lady calculated for a while before announcing the price which Tachikawa paid for.

The old lady thanked them and told them to wait for a while till the food was ready. They stared at each other awkwardly until Tachikawa spoke, 'so, what have you been up to four-eyes?'

'Ah, Chika and I wants to form a team with Hyuse,' Mikumo announced. He smiled nervously as Hyuse made a 'tch' sound.

'I see,' Tachikawa commented, 'I suppose it's already formed?'

'Yeah, it's called Tamakoma-2' Mikumo murmured, his hand scratching the back of his head.

'No need to be embarrassed, I'm sure you'll do well,' encouraged Tachikawa. Chika thanked him while Mikumo just chuckled. Hyuse on the other hand, started to study Yuma as if there was something interesting going on with the shrimp.

'We're having a rank war after a week,' continued Mikumo, 'our first one actually.'

'Woah how did you guys become B-ranks already?' Asked Tachikawa with shock. It's cool hearing newbies talking about their point of view, for Tachikawa at least. He remembered when he first joined the Border with Jin, the good old times.

'Chika and I helped during the invasion,' Mikumo explained, 'we earned points out of it, while Hyuse just got to B-rank normally.'

The old lady interrupted them with a cough, 'your meal is ready youngsters,' she said with a small smile on her face. The lady put down the food in front of them and told them to enjoy as she walked away.

Tachikawa stares at his very well-made bowl of Udon and quickly started eating it . Yuma finally turned his gaze way from the table and onto Tachikawa. Tachikawa looks back at Yuma.

'I think he wants try your Udon,' whispered Mikumo, pointing on the bowl of Udon.

'Huh?' Tachikawa hummed, 'my Udon? Sure, I guess,' he shrugged and took a mini-bowl that was on the edge of the table. He scooped up some of his Udon into the bowl and poured a bit of the soup into it. He took a pair of chopsticks and served it to Yuma.

'Thanks,' said Yuma before trying out the Udon. To his surprise, it actually tasted pretty good. He finished up his bowl and wiped his mouth with his hand. To which Mikumo handed him a tissue to clean his hands from the oil of the Udon.

Afterwards, Tachikawa kept rambling about his experience in the Border when he first joined. It was just some random things like, how he got to skip half of his classes because of defense duty or because the Border called him. Mikumo listened carefully while eating his plain white rice. Why? He wants to crank up some information on how to become stronger. Getting those information from the border's no.1 attacker was the best way.

'Hey Tachikawa-senpai,' said Yuma, 'could we train today? I want to see how you fight,' his face suddenly became a duck face.

'Huh?' Questioned Tachikawa, 'you wanna fight me?' He smiled, basically a grin by this point.

'What?' Asked Yuma with confusion, 'I want to fight strong ones.'

-With Jin-

'Jin-san! Jin-san!' Shouted Midorikawa. Jin turned around to see Midorikawa waving at him, 'let's 1v1!'

'Sorry Midorikawa, I'm busy' apologized Jin, ' have you seen Tachikawa?'

'Tachikawa-san? I thought he was in his apartment,' Midorikawa shrugged.

'Oh, okay then, let's fight next time when I'm free,' Sighed Jin. He waved bye-bye and left the HQ. He needs to find Tachikawa.

-time skip-

He arrived in front of Tachikawa's apartment and ringed his doorbell. But no one answered. He knew it of course. Back leaned on the door, he closed his eyes, waiting for Tachikawa to come back home.

After 20 minutes or so, Tachikawa and Yuma were in the elevator, going back to Tachikawa's apartment. Jin opened his eyes and stretched a little before standing up straight to greet the two.

'Yo!' Greeted Jin, he had the annoying smile plastered on his face per usual. Tachikawa and Yuma both cut their conversation to look at the power elite.

'What do you want?' Asked Tachikawa.

'I'd like to chat with you Tachikawa,' the power elite replied with a smile.

'Okay, what are we talking about,' Asked Tachikawa again.

'How about you invite me inside your apartment first before we begin, it's quite cold out here,'

'Okay okay,' sighed Tachikawa, 'Yuma, let's fight later?'

'Fine with me,' replied Yuma as he duck faced.

Tachikawa unlocked the door. Him, Jin and Yuma walked into the house and changed their shoes before going inside. Jin walked towards the sofa and sat down before opening a pack of rice crackers.

'So, Tachikawa-san' Jin began...

(A/N)- chapters are going to be posted at random times though I'll try to write them as fast as possible. Also, I think that I might go with Tachikawa x Jin. This ship is underrated. If you're not comfortable with it then uhhhh, I don't know. As for other ships, I'm working on it still haha.

Feel free to comment ships or anything that you want to happen. I will be taking them to consideration. (=