Changes (not a chapter)

Hey, everyone in the waiting room, read this.

So, before I start uploading chapters, I would like to inform you on some changes:

• Writing style has changed completely and will be similar to my writing style seen in my other book, Zero.

• Dialogues of characters will be fixed and will not appear cringy (hopefully).

• Romance progression will be fixed and will slowly burn, not the speed run piece of crap.

• Will try to avoid plot armors as much as possible, most situations will be dealt with as realistic as possible. No mercy on the OCs here, I'm willing to beat them up badly or kill them off. (Except for the original casts, they have a very strong plot armor)

• Fight scenes should be more detailed.

• When the story is being read, it should make readers feel they're watching the series instead of reading.

• Our Calavera here will not be (Y/N) or (F/N), everyone will have names.

• Our Calavera will be put in an OC team. (Currently being discussed with another Wattpad user)

• Our Calavera's attitude here will be more serious than the previous version.

This will be a very different story but will follow most of the footsteps made by the previous version of The Next Grimm Reaper.

I do hope I made it more appealing to you guys. A lot of things went through this.