Chapter 5

The scene opens up to Maize navigating through the forest, his sword raised, looking around nervously.

Maize: "Ruby...? Yang...? Lapis...?"

Maize continues to navigate through the Emerald Forest, hearing rustling, which makes him jump back and point his sword towards the source. Suddenly, silence filled the air.

Maize: "..."

He tightens his grip on his sword as he grits his teeth and narrows his eyes, waiting for the attack.

Maize: "This silence is killing me..."

He starts to shake a bit. A Grimm suddenly jumps out from the bush in front of him with its mouth wide open. Maize was startled but quickly regained his composure and thrust his sword forward, meeting the Grimm's mouth and stabbing it through its neck.

He sighed in relief but another Grimm jumped down from the trees behind him, aiming for his back but a certain Faunus girl in a purple long coat jumped from the tree line, using her yellow royal-looking rapier to stab the Grimm on its side like a skewer. As she's in the air, she smiles down at a surprised Maize, who has raised his sword in a defensive stance. She winks as her Silver-Purple eyes flashes a bit.

Dandelion: "Hello, knight person!"

The Grimm dissipates mid-air as Dandelion continues her massacre towards the other Grimm who decided to make their presence known to the two combatants but Maize continues to watch her in surprise as she continues to pierce the Grimm in a graceful manner.

Maize lowers his sword as he looks at her in amazement, seeing her standing in the middle of the dissipating Grimm that she killed.

Maize: "S-Such elegance..."

Dandelion turns around, facing Maize and pointing a finger at him while smiling.

Dandelion: "You."

Maize: "Huh?"

Dandelion: "Partner secured!"

Maize: "Eh?"

Dandelion begins bouncing excitedly as she continues to point her finger at Maize.

Dandelion: "A teammate!"

She suddenly dashed towards Maize, who waves his hands in front of him in an attempt to shield himself from the Faunus girl aiming for him. She crashed into him but didn't fall down, except for Maize who was winded from the impact.

She casually grabs Maize's back and begins dragging him while carrying his sword as well.

Dandelion: "Time to look for Lapis!"

Maize: "Ugh..."

As she continues to drag him, growlings are heard once again and she stops. She gives a dumb smile and turns around to see a lot of Grimm behind them.

Dandelion: "Hey, mister, wake up..."

She starts laughing nervously as she nudges Maize.

Dandelion: "Hey, uh... Get up. Get up!"

Maize shakingly stands up and sees the pack of Grimm in front of them.

Maize: "Cool, Grimm..."

The pack of Grimm suddenly charges towards them, making both of their eyes go wide.

Maize: "Run!"

-----

The scene changes to a different part of the Emerald forest with Lapis walking through a path with dissipating Grimm all over the side of the path. Umbra is also seen, following close behind while looking at the dead Grimm all over the place.