Chapter 7 (Grassy Ass)

~~this has probably taken me a month yet again so I apologise in advanced

apologising to phobia too this must have annoyed you~~ -GA

We watched the rest of Are you Afraid of the Dark?, waiting for the twins to wake up. It felt like forever but they did once we finished the series. Roman was the first to wake up. He just looked around, probably wondering what had happened . Then Remus woke up, groaning a bit, I guess he was getting used to the curse.

Roman looked at me and Virgil then stood up and went to the window looking outside. "Um- sorry we ruined the whole of outside Virgil". "It's alright princy." Virgil smiled softly at Roman. I can tell they both like each other but they don't know about it. Remus looks to the tv "so what is it you guys were watching?". "Oh just Are you Afraid of the Dark. Somehow got through it all"

That thankfully brought up a whole conversation and it lasted a while, although i was thinking about the book thing the entire time. I think both the twins noticed.

"Yo Jan, you alright? You look like you're thinking about something important" Remus said, looking a bit concerned. "Yea actually can I ask you two something?" I ask, fidgeting a little. "Oh yea what's up?" Roman smiles softly at me. "So do you two know Latin at all?" I asked really hoping it was a yes but its Remus and Roman, they can be very unpredictable. "No sorry" Remus replied. "Dude why are you so interested in people knowing Latin?" Virgil asked. There was no escaping the truth now, but I can't tell the twins. I cant get their hopes up and then figure out it isn't there. "Um Roman, Remus could you get out for a minute?" "Fiiinnneee" Roman said before they both left the room closing the door behind them.

(POV change-)

Something was up with Janus, I could tell. Once the twins left he explained that he had a book from his mother that was magic and that there could be a cure in it, but its all in Latin. Why he thought we all knew Latin I have no clue but we need to find that cure for the twins sake.
"Do you know anyone who could translate it?" He asked, hoping I had a good answer. Thankfully I know one extremely smart guy that jan should have asked first before any of us. "Logan could probably do it"

*Time skip*

We brought the book to school. We just need to find Logan and ask him by himself if he translate this thing. We have to make sure the others don't find out cause if they tell the twins, they could get their hopes up and if there isn't a curse then they'll be angry. God that will be terrible if they're angry. Logan better just get here quickly.

It got to our free period and Janus and I went to go find Logan. He was in the library of course. Without us saying anything or him looking up for his book he said "Salutations, you two". "Um hey lo-" Janus tried to say before getting cut off by Logan. "What is it you want you two?" He said still not looking at us. "Okay so we have this book and we need you to translate it" I say as Janus pulls out the book from his bag. Logan instantly looked up and took the book. "Latin? Okay what is this for first?". We explained the whole thing to him quietly as he nodded silently. "So basically you want me to find if there is anything about this spell that can help the twins not be werewolves?" Logan asked. "Yes, now read the damn thing" I said getting bored.

After a while Logan looked at a page smiling softly then the smile left his face. "Okay so I found something-". He was cut off by Janus excitedly "Perfect what is it?". Logan sighed and looked at Jan "One, let me finish and you would know and two, there seems to be a cure of the curse but half of the page is ripped off". "Oh of fucking course it is" I say sitting down in frustration.

~~Soooooooooooooo over a month this time wow- I apologise to everyone who was waiting for this. Prelims and other issues have come up and i have only just had time to finish this so it'll probably be my turn again in a couple of days sooo enjoy!!!!~~ -GA