SIX

"I don't wanna go!" Kaiser whined while her face nuzzled comfortably in Tavi's neck

"I don't wanna go!" Kaiser whined while her face nuzzled comfortably in Tavi's neck. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist as he hoisted her tiny frame up. "I can stay one more day."

Today was Sunday, the day their short weekend would end. Neither of them wanted to leave each other's company but she was taking it harder than he was. If you didn't know any better you'd think they were a long distance couple.

Tavi let out a chuckle as he rubbed her butt in circles "You got school tomorrow, mama."

"..Missing one day wouldn't hurt."

He quickly pulled away to view her face. Her big full lips were in a pout. "Aye look at me." and she did "Don't ever do no shit like that. Not for me, not for anybody. Your education comes first.. before all." He told her strictly.

It had caught them both by surprise honestly. They were so oblivious to how attached they were to each other. Kai was a honor roll student, always had perfect grade and attendance. Yet, she was willing to risk it for a man.

Something she swore to never do.

She nodded sheepishly. "You're right.. we should get going tho. It's getting late." Tavi let her down on her two feet and watched at she made her way into the car.

He felt bad. He didn't want her to leave and as bad as he hated to admit it, he did want her to stay. But he couldn't bring himself to allow her to fuck up her life him. Even if it was missing one day.

This was all becoming too much for the both of them. Everything was intensifying, scaring them shitless.

Tavi followed suit getting into the Driver seat and began their usual silent trip. Two hours of only silence and music from a random playlist. It was going on Eleven at night when they arrived at Kai's house.

She let out a silent sigh thinking how she'd go back to her old closed off self when she walked through those doors. Tavi didn't know that when she was with him she was a completely different person. She felt more comfortable within herself. It was like she was free to be her. He brought that out of her.

While when she was at home she was just a shadow. She was out looked. Not necessarily by looks because she very beautiful. But by her personality. Kaiser was more on the calmer side. She didn't speak unless spoken to, she wasn't loud and she didn't like showing off her body.

All the things that got you noticed. She didn't do. Not because she wasn't confident but because that wasn't her. Kaiser grew up seeing the women in her life basically devote themselves to men. They'd do anything for male validation. Which made her sick. It was one of the worse mindsets some could have.

She sometimes felt like if she was around them for too long that she'd end up just like them. Waiting hand and foot for multiple no good men. Using her body to get things that she wanted but didn't need. Just throwing away all of her self respect for an image.