SEVEN

"Whew, shit! I can't wait until you graduate, these teachers blow the fuck outta me

"Whew, shit! I can't wait until you graduate, these teachers blow the fuck outta me." Dominique complained as they walked though the halls.

She had come up to the school to pick up her friend and visit her old teachers.

Kai scoffed and adjusted her Black and white checkered board book bag "Who you telling? I'm so ready to be out of highschool, man. it's so tiring."

"I just love how you talk," Dom laughed while they turned a corner "Sound like a lil skater chick."

Kaiser had been staying with Dom for two days now and everything was going smooth. They went to school, went to the mall, did homework, chilled then repeated it all over again.

It was fun living with someone she could relate to. While Dom did a lot of things kaiser never tried, they had a lot more in common than she did with her cousin and her friends. They both enjoyed art and listening to music. Yesterday the pair had stopped by the art supply and bought paint and huge canvases and were planning on painting their bodies as they seen on tiktok.

Kaiser was really excited because she'd never done hands on art before. She mostly painted things that she dreamed about or recreated a lot of things. But to paint her body was something she looked forward to because it would be out of her comfort zone.

"Are we going straight to your house or going out?" Kai asked while standing by as Dom raided her purse looking for her AirPods.

"Bruh, i just had them bitches," she fussed before turning to Kai "I was tryna get some to eat first. Why? You need to do something?"

"Yeah. I don't have anymore clothes, and you know i quit that job so I can't keep spending more money." She laughed awkwardly.

Kaiser had been working at Amazon for months but had quit just a few weeks ago because she felt like they slaved her. They only gave them a ten minute lunch break for almost a ten hour shift. She didn't need the money that bad.

Dominique waved her off "Girl okay. We gon' get your shit and I dare anybody to say anything.. I'll run Jayonna strong calf ass over." She spoke seriously making Kai bust out laughing.

She didn't tell Dom the full story as to why she called so distraught that night and was extremely thankful that she didn't pry at all. All she knew was that her and crystal got into the really bad and she was the reason for the burns.

"Let's go, crazy girl." The pair had began to make their way outside the school to Dominique's car. The school parking lot was filled. Students were either waiting for their bus or just talking to their friends next to their own rides.