FIFTEEN

*not proof read
Please Vote and comment.
Enjoy <3!

"Thank you," Kai smiled as her date held the door open for her

"Thank you," Kai smiled as her date held the door open for her. She walked into the Half empty local restaurant and waited for the man to follow up.

They walked side by side to an empty booth. It was pretty late out and Kai didn't want to stay in the house alone after the day she'd had so when Mason offered to take her out she wasted no time accepting.

He smiled while shaking his head "What I tell you 'bout thanking me."

"I'm sorry, just a habit." She replied softly as she immediately picked up the menu. Kai was starving. She had just started her monthly period and her appetite increased way more than usual.

She scanned the Plastic wrapped paper, trying to find a steak.

"Hi, I'm Andy and i'll be your waiter tonight. Can I start you guys off with drinks?" A blonde man approached the pair with a friendly smile.

Kai looked up returning the smile "Hi, i'll have a fruit punch and a water with lemon on the side."

Andy jotted down her drink before turning to Mason who was skimming through the Alcoholic beverages.

"Uhh— yeah i'll take the Planter's Punch. But can you add some Jack Daniel's with that."

He nodded with a smirk "Okay, those will be coming right up. Did you guys want to order or did you need more time?"

Kaiser looked towards Mason with a curious look. She already knew what she wanted and her mouth was watering just thinking about it. She also didn't want to be rude and order her food while Mason didn't know what he wanted, yet.

"Yeah." He chuckled "I'll take the shrimp scampi with the cheesy garlic bread."

"Great choice," Andy smiled "And for you ma'am?"

"I'll have the New York strip, with caramelized onions. For my sides, Fries and Macaroni."

"How would you like that?"

Kai didn't hesitate before saying "Well done, please. And can you Char the edges a little."

She wasn't into anything the slightest bit raw going into her mouth— no pun intended.

"Will do! Alright i'll have that right out for y'all." The waiter smiled before leaving the table to prepare their drinks.

♛✞♛

"This place is ducked off.. how'd you find this?" Kai asked as she twirled her straw around.

Mason smiled while taking in her beauty. Their plans were extremely last minute so Kai didn't do any make up or an extra outfit. She was simply dressed in a red tight fitted one piece with her free ninety nine dunks. Her hair was now in a curly ponytail with her edges laid and her glasses.