EIGHT

*Not proof read! Vote & comment <3 Enjoy.

Kaiser was woken up out of her sleep by someone tapping her

Kaiser was woken up out of her sleep by someone tapping her. She peaked one eye open, being greeted by a perfectly rolled backwood in her view. She smiled and grabbed it with no hesitation.

The perfect way to wake up. It was now friday and the young adults didn't have school due to a holiday that they didn't care to know about. They were just happy to have a early weekend.

Kai lifted herself up from the bed and passed the blunt back and made her way to the bathroom that was conjoined to Dominique's room. She took care of her hygiene before walking back into the room seeing Dom on the phone cussing somebody out per usual.

"Nigga, fuck what you talkin' bout. I told you, you're not even gone get a piece of pussy until my car note is paid! The fuck wrong with you!" She fussed.

Kai shook her head laughing at her crazy friend. Dominique was already dressed and now was Kaiser's turn. She liked to take her showers the night prior because it helped her sleep better.

Today they were going Apartment searching. They had decided to get a place together. Though they've only known each other for a little over a month, this was the tightest bond they had with anyone.

They both had their own shit but at the end of the day they had one another's back. It honestly felt like they knew each other all their lives.

Since it was pretty warm outside, Kaiser decided on wearing a pair of black distress shorts with a cropped black jean jacket. She paired it with a graphic tee she got from H&M and her red and black fours.

Her hair was in a quick weave half up and down style that Dom did. She decided to wait to get the braids since she was feeling the long hair. She fixed her edges to her liking and fixed her appearance a little more before her and Dom headed out the apartment.

"GahDamn! It's hot as a mothafucka'!" Dominique complained while unlocking the doors.

They got in comfortably. "Yeah, it is. Ion think ima need this jacket." Kai said while taking it off of her body. When she checked the weather app it said only Sixty degrees but it feel like they were in the Sahara.

Ding!

She looked down as her phone lit up in her lap. Kaiser hadn't really been talking to anybody these last few days so she got kinda excited whenever someone tried to get through to her.

Mason mills
Damn.. you just ghosted me
Delivered 12:32 pm

Kai had completely forgot about Mason. The guy she had met at the mall. Tavi had told her he didn't want her talking to him and she obeyed. But now that she wasn't talking to him, she wouldn't mind being masons friend again.

Kaiser
I'm sorry. I was dealing with some things, what's up?
Delivered 12:35 pm

"What you over there smiling at?" She looked up at Dom glancing back and forth at the road and her.