NINE

"Are you okay?" Kaiser blinked as she stared off into space

"Are you okay?" Kaiser blinked as she stared off into space. Her mind was clouded and she was on the verge of a panic attack. The events that had taken place a few hours prior scarred her.

This was different from the shooting at the party almost two months ago. Somebody had actually been hit; and she witnessed it all. From start to finish.

Dominique gently laid her hand on her friend's shoulder "Kai? You gotta talk to me babygirl."

"Is he okay?"

Dom gave her a sad smile. Even in this fucked up situation that he started. She was worried about his well-being, hoping that he was fine. Kaiser was too damn good to people.

"Yeah pooh, he's been there plenty of times. He'll survive.. you ready to go in?" They we're currently sitting on Dominique's front porch.

Once the shots went off and two people got hit. The police barged into the club Arresting Tavi, Stacks and many others. She couldn't lie and say she wasn't hurt by seeing Tavi he placed in cuffs especially because she didn't know what charges he was going to get. She honestly was worried about him.

A guy that was with Mason and his people had got shot in the stomach along with a random women that was just watching the fight.

Kaiser felt extremely guilty about it all. She felt as if she would've just left when Dom asked everything could've been avoided.

She nodded "Yeah.. just let me call Mason really quick." Dominique nodded and went inside to let her friend get some privacy.

Mason surprisingly picked up on the first ring. "Wassup?"

"Hi.. are you okay?"

He let out a small groan "My fucking friend just got shot because of your idiot ass nigga and you're asking me if i'm okay? Yo- Kai.. is that all you want?"

Kai kinda figured there'd be some kind of animosity. Whoever she didn't think he'd be so short and hostile with her, maybe he wouldn't answer. That honestly would've felt better than this.

"I'm really sorry, Mason. I swear i haven't talked to Tavi in weeks, i don't understand why he did all of that tonight." Kaiser said feeling herself become emotional "I'm really sorry."

"Fuck, man. I- look.. i can't do this right now," He said while blowing out a breath "I'll hit you up later." and with that he hung up not even waiting for a response.

Kaiser felt ten times worse than she did before, and she didn't even think that was possible. After regrouping for twenty minutes she decided to go back in the house and get ready for bed.