NINETEEN

What's your zodiac sign? I'm a capricorn 💞.

The sounds of birds chirping and groaning could be heard instantly aggravating Kaiser as she woke up from a deep sleep

The sounds of birds chirping and groaning could be heard instantly aggravating Kaiser as she woke up from a deep sleep. Her head was pounding and she feel her stomach lowly growl.

Slowly, she attempted to lift up only to realize she was locked in Tavi's arms. She had forgotten that fast that he did spend the night in her room.

He let out a loud and dramatic breath from his nose. "Stop moving."

"Let go. I have to get up." She said with attitude lacing her voice. She was already pissed from whoever the hell was being loud downstairs and the stupid birds singing in her window.

Reluctantly he let her go, allowing her to slip into her personal bathroom. She scrunched her face up at her appearance. She wore a make up no make up look and could tell Tavi didn't wipe it off.

She brushed and flossed her teeth before ridding of the leftover make up on halfway on her face.

Afterwards she hopped in the shower letting the hot water hit her body. Almost instantly she felt twenty times better. All she needed now was some food and a blunt.

In the mist of rubbing her body with her Dr. Bronner soap she felt the cool air invade the shower indicating the door had opened. She rolled her eyes at Tavi coming inside.

He yawned loudly "Good morning."

"..Morning."

She peaked her head out the shower and mugged him. "You are so nasty, man. That's some trifling shit.. while I'm in the shower tho?"

"What? You piss too."

"Brah whatever. It's a extra toothbrush under the sink. Take care of that stale breath while you at it." She said before leaving him in the bathroom.

He laughed "Nigga my shit ain't stale."

"Give me my towel."

When she didn't hear any movement or a reply back she peaked her head back out to see Tavi looking around everywhere in the bathroom.

"What are you looking for? The towel on the counter."

He closed the cabinet and pulled the door open, looking in the room. "Nah.. I see the towel. I'm looking for the muhfucka' you talking to."

Her jaw dropped as she looked his dramatics "Can you give me my towel.. please."

After he passed her the plush pink towel, Tavi walked out the restroom giving her privacy. Luckily, she brought her panties, grey SKIMS dress and her aftercare necessities.

She walked back into the room and went to store her dirty clothes and bonnet away.

"So. Can we finish our conversation from last night?" Tavi asked as he watched her maneuver around the bedroom.