TEN

"What's up ma?" Tavi embraced his mother in a big hug

"What's up ma?" Tavi embraced his mother in a big hug. He hadn't seen the woman in a week which was the longest they'd ever gone "I missed you lady."

"I missed you more, my baby." Quetta cooed while pulling away to look at her sons face.

Quetta was a fine grown stallion. She had a dark brown complexion and stood at Five-Ten. She had plenty of hips and curves, and for the ripe age of Fourty-three. The older woman looked great, with not one grey hair in sight.

"Why haven't y'all been to see me in so long?" She asked dramatically while looking between Tavi and Trey.

When Tavi had introduced his family to the young boy they welcomed him with open arms and instantly took a liking to him. From that point on you couldn't tell them that Trey also wasn't their child. Just two years ago they went to the court house and adopted him much to all of theirs delight.

"Mama, you know i've been busy with school." Trey quickly pushed out.

Quetta put her hand on her hip and rolled her eyes "Mhm. I still don't like you living by yourself."

"Ma chill out. He responsible, and he in the same complex as maya. He straight." Tavi said.

"Maya is grown, Tavi! I don't want my sixteen year old child living on his own.. anything could happen." She fussed "But y'all don't listen to shit i say."

"Aw hell. Y'all den got her started." Marcus emerged from the den and stood behind his wife, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Y'all niggas gon' stop stressing my lady out." He bent down and planted a wet kiss on her lips.

"Nigga don't nobody wanna see that shit!" Tavi mugged. He hated seeing his parent do mushy stuff.

"Yeah.." Trey frowned "Gone spoil my damn appetite before I even get a look at the food."

Quetta reached out to hit him but he ran into the living room "Muthafucka." she mumbled before laughing "Gon' speak to ya' sister, i'm about to finish y'all food."

Tavi nodded and made his way into the den where his sibling were. "Wassup Troy the boy." he called out picking with his sister.

They had picked up calling her that after the movie Crooklyn. One, because she had beautiful chocolate skin and as a child she was skinny just like Troy, she also was a tomboy. Two, because both boys had names that Started with 'T' and didn't want her left out.

Maya turned around mugging her older brother "Don't fucking play with me."

He plucked her forehead extremely hard "Watch your fucking mouth." he said sternly making her roll her eyes "What you been up to?"

"Stop! MA TAVI HITTING ME!" she playfully snitched before they bust out laughing. "Nah, but i've been chilling. Taking care of your bad ass niece." she replied while rubbing over her daughters hair as she slept on her chest.