SIXTEEN

*Not proof read.
Vote, comment, and enjoy! <3

You tellin' me you fallin' out of love with meHope you can find someone to love you better than I did

Hope you can find someone to love you better than I did

Takin' our memories on love and treatin' it like nothin'
Takin' our memories on love and treatin' it like gossip

It's my love from my grandmother make me gentle when I care for you
Tell me you fallin' out of love, it's breakin' my heart in two
I just don't wanna sit and pray, baby
Almost like it didn't happen to make you happy

The smell of sweet citrus and warm vanilla filled the half decorated area. Love you better by Future boomed through the room as the trio moved around unpacking and placing objects down.

Today Kaiser and Dominique would be staying at their new home. All weekend they had been bringing in things that they brought from a local furniture store. They had cleaned everything throughly and were now ready to move all the way in.

"Y'all this lil living room get up is so cute!" Justin cooed as he stood with one box on his side and his free hand on his hip. "It's giving tiktok bitch."

Their living area/front room was decorated with a Urban scene theme. Kaiser mostly furnished the Townhouse herself since Dom felt like she wouldn't make it fit to perfection for them.

The Dining area, Kitchen and downstairs guest bathroom also took on the theme with earth colors and plants. Neo-soul paintings, sculptures and little clutter brung everything together.

They were extremely satisfied with how everything came out.

Kai smiled while looking around the room "Yeah, I did do my big one." she said confidently.

"And did!" Dom co-signed.

The front door pushed open slowly, revealing Messiah who was drenched in sweat—making his white tee stick to his Rich Silky skin.

He carried the last bit of Furniture from the U-haul truck; Kaisers Headboard.

"That's the last of it," He announced before pointing his thumb up the stairs "Ima go 'head and set this in ya' room lil bit."

"Okay, thanks."

The three waited until he fully disappeared up the steps to squeal and all push each other.

"Bitch! That man is fucking fine!" Justin almost moaned while throwing his head back.

Dominique slapped his neck "Not too fucking much." she threatened playfully.

Though some may have thought it was weird how Justin called his friends man's fine they didn't take offense at all because they knew neither one of them would ever cross that line.

The bond they all had was something simply not worth loosing over a man. Period. Justin  just liked to compliment and Acknowledge any beauty in front of him. Whether it be woman or man.