TWELVE

Before we start!

Shout out to one of my favs for inspiring this writing style. dxrrxneicx if y'all haven't already, go read Turned out and In love with a savage 1,2, and 3 <3

Vote, comment and ENJOY! <3

The lean built man laid peacefully asleep in his California king sized bed

The lean built man laid peacefully asleep in his California king sized bed. He had just smoked a whole backwood filled of his favorite strain; peanut butter breath. His face was relaxed but the permanent mug he wore was still there.

The only sound that could be heard in the spacious room was his light snores and the characters of Martin reciting their lines.

Until loud ringing went off, instantly pissing him off. There was probably nothing he hated more than to be broke away from of his sleep.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Bruh..." Tavi groaned turning his face in the pillow. Once the ringing stopped be drifted back off to sleep. But that only lasted for a minute before it started to ring once again.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

He smacked his lips and sat up aggressively and snatched his phone up ready to go off on whoever was blowing him up at Three in the morning.

"What?" His voice rasped out.

There was a brief moment of silence before a professional voice greet "Hi, is this.. M-Martavion Wright?"

Tavi sat up and swung his legs over the bed. The voice alerted him simply because they knew his government name "Yeah.. This Martavion, who's this?" he asked cautiously.

"Hello, this is Nurse Reynolds calling from the Houston Methodist Hospital. We have a Trey'shawn Wright here; it's stated you're his brother?"

His heart dropped in his ass and his hands started to get crampy. Tavi wasted no time jumping up and throwing sweats over his bottom and a tee.

"Yeah. What's wrong? What happened?"

Nurse Reynolds sighed "Uh— well Trey'shawn had suffered gun shot wounds and we've tried to reach out to your parents but received no answ—"

"I'm on the way now." He said before hanging up the phone. He knew his parents were in their bed sleeping heavily at this time.

The only thing that ran though his mind was panic. He didn't know what state his younger brother was in but he wasn't afraid to admit he was scared.

Trey was his brother but he treated him more like a son. He took him in when he had nothing or anybody. He sheltered, clothed and fed him. But most importantly he loved him, sure he had very different ways of showing it but he loved that young boy like he was his own child.