SEVENTEEN

*Not proof read.
Pls Comment and vote. ENJOY <3

"Good morning

"Good morning." Kai was greeted with as soon as she pushed the front door open. Her stomach growled at the smell of a filling breakfast.

She closed the door shut and gave the man a head nod "Morning."

"I hope youn' mind. Dom in the shower and I wanted fix us some to start the day." Messiah smirked.

Kaiser nodded with a tight lipped smile. "Oh..cool."

"Oh shit.. ian know you had a kid."

She frowned before looking down at the Toddler who laid fast asleep on her hip. Jayla.

"Uh no. This is my little cousin, Jayla."

"Oh, okay that's wassup."

She started to make her way for the stairs when Messiah started to talk again.

"You know.. I never really had a conversation with you except for that night at the bar." he spoke as he flipped one of the many pancakes onto a plate. "And that was a few weeks ago."

"I know you and Dominique real tight.. and Justin. Y'all all gotta real tight bond and the last thing I wanna do is come in between that. So, yeah. I hope we can be cool."

Kai's eyebrows bunched together as she walked to sit at the island. She didn't understand what he was trying to say. As far as she knew the two of them were 'cool'. They didn't have many conversations yes that was true. It was a 'Hi' and 'Bye' situation with them but she never had a problem with the man.

"Yeah, we're cool. I see you making my girl real happy. So as long as that keeps up, we good."

Messiah chuckled "I respect that."

"Good morning, my favorite people!" Dominique yelled as she kissed Kai's cheek and hugged Messiah from behind. "How y'all feeling?"

He leaned down and pressed a firm kiss on her lips "Way better now you back in my sight."

"Yuck."

"Unt Unt. Hate ain't cute on you boo." Dom gasped "Oh my God! My baby, Jayla! I haven't seen her in so long. When you picked her up?"

"Girl please." Kai rolled her eyes playfully "And my grandma was in the hospital this morning. Some came up with Jayonna and I ended up with my girl."

While getting ready to leave the Hospital after the awkwardness following the whole engagement announcement. Jayonna had gave Kai a whole sob story that she at first wasn't going for but her Aunt just had to guilt trip her and slick got her nannie to agree.

"No, I really can't. I have to finish unpacking and Grocery shop." Kaiser shook her head while gripping her Pink, glittery Keychain.