RIP Bakugou

Aizawa was having a really peacful day. That should have been his first clue. He woke up to his beautiful husband making breakfast with there daughter. He got to eat that mahinficent breakfast with his family. Then, he went to check on his students. Aizawa expected his day to be ruined. He expected to see chaos as he entered the 2-A dorms.

The total silence and lack of students should have been his second clue. Maybe they were in their rooms? None of the students had permission to leave the dorm for the weekends. Goth Jesus made his way up to the second floor, and to the first students room. He entered the room without knocking. Hizashi says that he does this to assert dominance, but he just doesn't give a fuck about social niceties.

The empty room should have been his third clue. Maybe they were having a sleepover? Then, he heard the most heart wrenching scream he had ever heard. As if on cue, eighteen students ran down the stairs like a stampeed. Aizawa was immediantly on guard. Was there a villain attack? He ran past his students, but he got held back by Kirishima.

"Y-you don't want to go up there sensei," the boy said. He sounded really scared.

"What's happening? Is there a villain?" Aizawa was really worried. Not that he would ever admit it.

"N-no. Bakugou. H-he broke. . . he broke Midoriya's Limited Edition All Might Figurine," Aizawa glanced at the rest of the class. The all looked terrified. Aizawa gulped.

"The one signed by All Might himself?"

"Yeah,"

"Get out of the building. I have a student to save," he handed the red haired boy a slip of paper, "This is my Omozon account. Find a good tombstone. Leave. Don't turn back. I'll get you If I make it back out."

"S-sensei!? That's suicide!"

"I have to try. Get everyone out safely," another scream ripped through the building. Everyone jumped back. The class made a break for it. Aizawa straightened up. He has a child to save.

A/N Hehehe. RIP Bakugou. Let's hope that Aizawa is able to make it out safely with Bakugou in one piece. I meant to spell Omozon.                                                                                                 ~Lilith out

P.S. I typed the last three chapters the same time they were published.