Body Art

Izuku and Katsuki had many secrets. A few of them were the many tattoos that covered their bodies. Their mothers had allowed them to get a multitude of tattoos and every single one of them meant something. The boys were perfectly fine keeping this secret, until Izuku's undershirt got destroyed during a match.

Everything was normal in the locker room, until Kirishima noticed a huge red flower tattooed onto Izuku's back. It was a spider lily. A symbol for death in Japan. Why was it tattooed on the back of the happiest person in the class? He was about to voice something when M*neta shouted in shock.

"You have a tattoo!?" Everyone looked at the greenette. Both Bakugou and Midoriya seemed to freeze at the shout.

"Yeah?" Midoriya answered. He said it as if it were obvious. It was not. Why would the goody two shoes, hero of the year have a tattoo at sixteen?

"Do you have more?" Kaminari asked. That's what your focused on? Izuku just smiled his blinding smile and took off the rest of his shirt. His arms were covered in many tattoos. The spider lily went down his spine and two wings placed themselves on his shoulders. The tattoos seem to go past his waistline. Izuku turned around and everyone saw the giant snake coiled on his chest with flowers sprouting around it. All spider lilies. Kirishima noticed that Bakugou seemed to look sadly at the amount of spider lilies on Izuku's chest.

What only Katsuki knows is that there is one spider lily for every time Izuku was suicide baited. Izuku could even name the person for each flower. Katsuki's was the one running down Izuku's spine. The greenette told him that his was the biggest because it was the one that hurt the most. The Pomeranian spent the entire night cuddle and apologizing to the broccoli boy.

A/N: Hey! Sorry for the late publish, I didn't know what I wanted to do for this chapter. I know it is short, but I really like, and I hope y'all do too.

~Lilith out