Sleep Habits

Aizawa was an insomniac. Partly because of his jobs, and partly because of PTSD, so it came to very little surprise when Aizawa starts making rounds at night. He just needed to make sure that his students were okay, that they were safe and not in the arms of some villain. 

Over the weeks that he had started doing this he learned one thing, Izuku Midoriya was the dorm mom. It came as a surprise, and it almost freaked Aizawa out, when he found one of his students missing. Turns out the student had a nightmare and went to Midoriya for help. He learned that Midoriya had an open door policy and anyone was welcome. Sometimes, he would catch groups of students getting comforted by the lovable greenette. He even caught Bakugou accepting a glass of warm milk from the boy.

Of all the students he caught having nightmares, Izuku was never one of them. Why? He was equally, or possibly more, traumatized than anyone else here. Aizawa snapped back to the present. He was checking dorms. Everyone was in their rooms so far. He was reaching the last floor when he heard a terrified screaming and banging. What the hell? He rushed up the stairs to see the screaming was coming from Izuku's room and Bakugou was trying to get in.

"Bakugou!" The kid looked over with terrified eyes, "What's happening?"

"I-I don't know!" The rest of the hallway was starting to wake up, "He started screaming, and I can't open the door." Students started coming up from the lower levels as the screaming got louder.

"Step aside," Aizawa put in the emergency code to open the boy's door. He came in to see the child screaming and thrashing. His quirk had powered up, causing small cuts along the boy's body. Aizawa quickly activated his own quirk, the thrashing got weaker, but it didn't stop. Bakugou stormed in and rummaged through the boy's drawers and brought out a heavy looking blanket. The teacher watched with straining eyes as the explosive blond carefully got closer to the screaming cinnamon roll. He watched as the blond carefully laid the weighted blanket on the greenette and wrapped him in a koala hug. With his limbs restrained, Izuku started to calm down and wake up.

"Kachan?" the boy said groggily as he looked into frightened bright red eyes. He looked around to see his teacher and the rest of the class looking at him, "Oh. Sorry. I'm not usually loud."

"Bro, what was that?" Kaminari whispered from the hallway.

"A night terror," He felt Katsuki hug him tighter, "I-it's fine. i usually handle them on my own."

"That is not healthy," Shinso scooted his way to the front. The rest of the class agreed.

"Problem child," Izuku looked up at his teacher, "Let us help you." The boy was dragged downstairs where he was pampered and the class decided to have a sleepover. Aizawa smiled at his sleeping class. They were going to be fine. He turned around to leave, but a sleepy Izuku wouldn't let go of his hand. The kid was strong, even in his sleep. He sighed as he settled down with his class. He could use a nap.