Puppy Leash

Halloween was Izuku's favorite holidays. Halloween allowed him to be himself. Everyone in class 2-A was going to have a huge Halloween party, and Izuku was going as a dog.* He wore the tightest black jeans that he owned, a belt with a dog tail attached, fluffy ears, and he wore fake canines. His favorite part of the outfit, was the green and black designer leash that he wore. His second favorite, though not by much, is the muzzle he tied around his face. 

Izuku loved being subdued, and every year he wears a 'slutty' outfit with some kind of restraint. He really hopes someone will get the hint soon. Last year he went as an escape confict with cuffs around his hands. The greenette admired himself in the mirror. His bare chest sowing the many scar he had accumulated over the past two years.

"Party time!" he heard Ashido yelling out. Izuku made his way downstairs, but before he could reach the living room, someone grabbed his leash.

"Ahh~" he moaned as he was pushed into a kneeling position. He looked up to see Katsuki with a tight grip on his leash. The blonde was dressed as a werewolf. Also shirtless. The sight made him drool a little.

"Did you just moan nerd?" Izuku stayed quiet. He wanted to see what the blonde did. Katsuki pulled his leash tighter in response making Izuku maon louder. They were luckily the only ones in the hallway. The glint in Katsuki's eyes grew brighter. Izuku recongnized it as lust.

"Y-yeah."

"You like it when I have you in this position?" Katsuki got closer. The greenettes face almost touching the blondes crotch. Which had a noticeably huge tent in it, "You like it when I tug at your leash?" Izukuk moaned.

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?" Katsuki gave a mix of a purr and a growl. Izuku's dick found the sound really hot.

"Yes Master." the light in the blondes eyes deepened.

"Good boy," Katsuki patted Izuku's head, "Let's go to my room. I'll give you a treat if you're good for me."

"Yes master," Izuku was happy. He finally had a master.

* I accidently wrote god, and I mean. . .

*I also did not pick the song for the chapter. I was just listening to it at the time. What a coincidence.

A/N: I hope you like this chapter. I'm not very good at erotic stories, but I think I did this one justice. Not ready for smut yet. Also, please don't give me any ideas unless I ask for them. I have a list of 33 more oneshot topics, and the list is steadily growing.