What's happening

"So Harry what is happening in the team?" Mahi asked harry as they were sitting playing video game.
"What what is happening?" Harry asked back confused.
"Between everyone"
"Ohh" Harry's face showed realisation. "N....nothing" he added quickly. "Why do you think something's wrong?"

"Because it clearly is, now tell me"mahi said pausing the video game.
"Bhai" Harry whined because he wanted to play.
"Harry tell me, please" hearing mahi bhai say please, Harry couldn't stop himself.
"They had a small fight which turned into a big one" he said.

"And the team what's up with them?"
"Instead of trying to patch them up, they have all taken sides which has just made the fight more intense."
"But we have never taken sides in ro and cheeku's fights, then why did everyone now? Especially jassi and ash and kul and yuzi how could they take sides? Even rahul and mohammed?"

"I have no idea mahi bhai, they shouldn't have taken but for some reason they all have."
Just as mahi was about to ask further virat came in the room.
"What are you both doing?" He asked.
"Playing game" harry said in an obviously tone.
Virat ignored his tone and said to mahi "bhai have we told you about Aayush?"
"Who's he?" Mahi asked.
"He is appointed to provide phycological guidance to the players by bcci."
"When did this happen?" Mahi asked, surprised.
"It was sometime after 2019 world cup, someone in the bcci suggested that someone should be appointed for counselling but it is not sure yet, he's just on a trial for maybe one year, if it goes great then they will make it official and the post will also be made official. That's why media also doesn't know. They have actually managed to keep this a secret. We forgot to tell you because he was not here yesterday, he had gone out but today he's coming in sometime so you can meet him."

"It's a good initiative by them."
"Yeah it is and he's very good. You should just talk to him once."
"Okay i will, for now want to join for a game?"

Virat nodded enthusiastically and then harry, mahi and vi started playing.
After sometime virat got a call and he picked it up.
"Yeah, okay. Do one thing come to room 208" he said and put the phone down.

"Mahi bhai ayush has come, he will be coming here" vi said.
Mahi nodded and then as virat got up and stood on the door waiting, mahi whispered to harry "does Ayush know about the tension between them?"

"Yes he does" harry told equally quiet.
"And has he tried to do anything to reduce it?"
"I had asked him some time before only, he said that he has tried to talk to the players alone, but they are not cooperating which is not a surprise since he's new and all."

"Yeah that is true" mahi agreed.
Just then Ayush arrived.
"Hi Ayush" virat said and let him enter.
"Hi Ayush what's up bro?" Harry asked in his usual enthusiastic manner.
"Everything's great" Ayush replied and then his eyes fell on mahi.
"Hello Ayush" mahi said giving him his hand to shake.
"Big fan, sir" Ayush said shaking his hand.

"Ayush so your room is 212" virat informed him. "You should go and get fresh."
Ayush nodded and after waving, went away to his room.

After that virat mahi and Harry started playing game again. In sometime ro came shouting "mahi bhai" and then froze seeing vi there.
"Yes ro?" Mahi asked observing both vi and ro who were looking everywhere but each other.

"It's nothing bhai i just acme here for timepass but since you are already playing i will come after sometime."

"It's okay ro come and join us."
"But i am not that good so...."
"This has never stopped you before, so why now? Come we will teach you."

Since mahi bhai was insisting so much ro couldn't say no and was forced to go inside.

Mahi who was sitting in the middle deliberately moved towards harry and asked ro to sit between him and virat.

Ro didn't have any option and he sat beside virat who smiled slightly because mahi bhai was there.
They started the game and ro wasn't doing good, and virat so wanted to make fun of him like old times but they were past that now, weren't they?
He went in flashbacks where everyone would be playing together laughing and teasing each other.
It was difficult for him to snap out of it, but he managed to do that and concentrate on his game. He had to stay in present.

Ro also felt that at any moment vi would say that you are not playing properly and this is not how you should play and then they would have a long fight in which harry would add fuel to the fire and mahi bhai would try to stop them.
This imaginary world made rohit smile internally but at the same moment it made him want to cry that he would never get this back. They will now never get back to where they were. So close. Brothers. Everyone of them and now suddenly everyone seems strange, divided into groups not talking with others much only on the field because country comes first and when giving some interview so that the world doesn't know about their division.

'Can we never be like before?' he thought. But then he suddenly remembered that mahi bhai was with them now. Could he make it better? But how he doesn't even know because they have acted enough to make sure that he will not know and even if he did, ro didn't think that virat would ever want to talk to him again and that he would want to talk to virat again.

Ro also managed to snap himself out of his imaginary world which felt good and instead concentrated on his game.

Both ro and vi felt that they were so close, just one hug and everything would be alright, one hug, each of them thought but they just couldn't and just like that they let go of another chance to get everything back to normal.