Four enemies

As soon as ro and vi entered the room, mahi closed the door and said "so do you know while you two were fighting who encouraged the rift between the whole team?"

"Our fight, right?" Ro asked.
"Yes, to an extent it did cause the fight, but the one who encouraged it was aayush."

"Aayush?" Vi asked surprised. "What makes you say that?"
Then mahi told them the whole story about how he discussed it with Bhuvi rishu harry and jaddu and it was Rishabh who said that he doubted aayush and then everyone realized that he was the reason and how he also talked with kul and yuzi to confirm it.

"Oh my god. We were so busy fighting that we didn't even realize that someone was doing this to our team." Vi said.

Wait a minute, wait a minute." Ro said "it can't be a coincidence that aayush comes and tries to destroy the team and at the same time those three try to destroy the team in another way. I feel they are related in some way."

Vi looked at ro realizing what he was saying but mahi looked confused. "Who three?" He asked them.

"Dada told us about three members from the board whom he suspects of putting the match fixing allegation on you. Ashok jeet and viraj."

"Yeah, and you know this whole 'a counsellor needed for players' idea was of someone from the board." Vi said.

"We should call dada and ask who suggested this idea just for confirmation." Ro said.
Vi nodded and took out his phone and called him and put it on speaker.

After some rings, dada picked it up. "Hello vi, what happened? Is everything all right there?"

"Everything's all right." Vi assured him. "There's ro and mahi bhai with me and we wanted to ask you something."

"What?" Dada asked relaxing a little.
"Who had suggested the idea of having a counselor in the team?"

"Let me think." Dada said, trying to remember. I think it was viraj." dada said after a minute.
"Actually i am sure it was him. But why are you asking?"

Then ro told him what mahi bhai had told them about aayush.
"So they are all together in this? I should have realized that." Dada said after listening to the whole story.

"So what should we do now?" Vi asked. "Should we inform the whole team?"

"I don't think that's a good idea." Mahi bhai said. "Some of them are really not good actors and if we tell them everything i fear that some of them will not he able to act normally in front of aayush and he will get alert. We should first catch them red handed and then inform the whole team."

"Mahiya is right." Dada said. "We should first lay a trap for them, catch them and then inform the team about what was happening."

"But how will we catch them red handed?" Ro asked.

"By behaving the exact way he wants us to be." Mahi said smirking. "Get ready, it's our turn to play the game now."