Investigation begins....from both sides

The team soon reached the hotel and virat and rohit were the first ones to rush to mahi bhai's room with the team following them.
"Mahi bhai how was today's game?" Vi asked smiling at him.
"It was just fantastic. And i couldn't be more proud of you, ro and the whole team." He answered.
"It was for you." Ro said hugging him.
And everyone else also hugged him.
He was so glad that he had got brothers like this.

And he became more determined to untie them, that's the least he could do for them, since they were believing in him so much.

At evening, after the dinner was over, mahi asked Bhuvi, jaddu and Rishabh to come to his room and Harry was already there.
"I want all of your help." He said after closing the door.
"In what?" Bhuvi asked.
"In trying to figure out what went wrong between cheeku and ro and then the whole team. Will you help me?"

They nodded as they also wanted the team to get back together.
"First answer a few questions. When did the fight between the two start?"
"I think it was after the 2019 world cup." Harry said.
"Yeah, probably. Not immediately but i think after one or two series." Bhuvi said.

"And the whole team?"
"Sometime after the fight started between vi and ro. The whole year was packed with different series, so it's hard to point out the exact one." Mahi nodded.

"I have been suspecting someone." Rishabh said suddenly.
"Who and for what?" Mahi asked.
"Aayush, i think he's the one who is trying to divide the team."
Everyone looked at him surprised.

"Why do you think it's aayush?" Bhuvi asked.
"Because i feel like since he has come, the team looks divided, since the start of that sessions. Think about it. At the beginning of vi bhai and ro bhai's fight did anyone even bother to take sides? Everyone thought that it was a normal fight which would be solved soon and no one cared.  But after he had come, it started to get weird."

"He is not wrong." Jaddu said "even i had suspected it sometime, even the ones who had just debuted in the team, started to take sides which just increased the conflict."

"Did you four go to the sessions with him?" Mahi asked.
"Yes we did." Bhuvi said.
"And did he say something wrong or something against virat or rohit or others?"
"Actually, he didn't." Harry answered.
"But then also i believe that he's somewhat responsible." Rishabh said.
"Maybe, he selected the victims." Mahi said "maybe he selected those, who, he was absolutely sure with."

"But if it's true and if he's involved, then maybe one of the members of bcci is also involved." Bhuvi said "because it was someone from bcci, who had suggested to keep a councillor for the team. What are the chances that bcci appoints the same councillor who wants to divide the team?"

"You are right, Bhuvi, it can't be a coincidence." Mahi said. "But this means that it's more bigger than we thought earlier. We will have to be extra careful now."

"So what should we do now?" Harry asked.
"I think for now till we get further information, just keep an eye on aayush, and carefully. He shouldn't suspect us. And if anyone goes to him for any advise or something and you are aware, ask that person, what he had talked about with aayush. And don't tell anyone for now what we have discussed, let's keep it to ourselves for the time being. We have to be absolutely sure that it's him."

Everyone nodded.
"For now let's go to sleep tomorrow there's an early practice session."
Bhuvi, jaddu and Rishabh said good night to mahi bhai and went to their rooms while harry and mahi got ready to sleep.

On the other side while this conversation was going on, vi had gone to ro's room.
Ishaan had gone to get fresh, and so vi said "rohit, let's go to terrace, i want to talk to you about something important."
Rohit nodded and followed virat to the terrace.

"So i got a call from dada." Vi started. "He told me he is suspecting three people and he even sent me names. Ashok, jeet and viraj."
"Why is he suspecting them?" Ro asked.
"He said he checked everyone's background. And he found out that jeet and viraj were brothers who were thrown out of the team since they were not very good and ashok is their friend and the only reason he is in the bcci is because his father is also in bcci and working on a higher position."
"So basically, a case of nepotism." Ro said.
Vi laughed and nodded.
"But i don't understand, why they are targetting mahi bhai? It isn't like he has thrown them out of the team."
"Dada has a theory, he thinks that they are trying to harm him because, if they harm one player, the whole team will be harmed and so will the bcci. We both know how much chaos this one allegation has caused among the board. People are exploding on Twitter and other social media apps, and saying that everyone must he involved and they should go to watch cricket and all that. They are all getting worried and trying their best to get this over with."

Ro nodded. That was true. The whole bcci was worried about this one case. And he and virat had gotten so many calls from some of the members to ensure that everything was going right in the team.
"When will the photos come after investigation?" Rohit asked.
"They are saying two more days. After that he will be proved innocent."
"Yeah, he will. And we will not leave whoever did this. And if the three have done that, i am going to end their career."
"Yes, we will." Vi agreed. "We won't leave them at any cost."