Confrontation and Confession

The first T20 had been completed and Australia had won by just two runs. On the way to hotel, mahi bhai, ro and vi managed to cheer everyone and assure them they would win the next two games anyhow. Luckily aayush was not with them in the bus, only team members were there, so it was easy for all the three to cheer the team together.

After the team had come to the hotel, vi went to mahi Bhai's room for sometime. And as they were just sitting and talking, someone knocked on the door.

"No ict member would knock on the door." Mahi bhai said getting alert. "I suspect it's Aayush, you better hide."

Vi nodded and after not finding a good place, he decided to hide under the bed.

Mahi bhai took his phone and went to open the door.
"Aayush?" He asked acting to be surprised.

"I wanted to talk to you." Aayush said.
Mahi nodded and moved to let him come inside.
And as Aayush closed the door, mahi bhai quickly opened the recording button.

Vi also opened the recording in his mobile.

"You thought you could turn them against me?" Aayush asked secretly video tapping the whole thing.
"What?" Mahi acted to be clueless.
"Don't try to act innocent." Aayush said "i heard your fight with rohit and virat few days before. You were saying that i was dividing the team."

"Well since you know already, tell me, aren't you?"

Aayush smirked. "Well i am. But i don't think you can do anything about that."

Mahi acted to be disappointed. "Maybe you are right. They are not actually believing me, that you might have realized from the conversation."

"You should better let it go. Don't bother much, just sit back and see your team falling apart, that's the only choice you have."

"Well i guess i don't have much options anyway. But answer me this was this whole thing your idea only? Or are you doing this with someone?"

"Why will I tell you anything?" Aayush asked.
"Well, it's your choice, but anyways since you know that neither virat nor rohit are going to believe me what's the harm in telling me your plan? I just want to know your reason for dividing this team."

"You are right." Aayush smirked. "there is no harm in telling you. Three of my friends are in bcci committee. Two of them want revenge as they were thrown out of the team. And me? I just agreed because they promised they would give money."

"That match fixing allegations? You and your friends were behind that, weren't you?" Mahi asked him.
"Yes we were behind that. It was such a great plan and i was so excited to see you get destroyed, but you were saved unfortunately."

"Why were you excited to see me destroyed?" Mahi asked, confused. "What have I done to you?"

"You removed my favourite player- my idols from the team to put some new worthless players such as kohli and rohit." Answered Ayush

Mahi clenched his fist to calm himself down. He was angry but not because Ayush was saying that he removed players- he has heard that throughout his career and he has stopped paying attention to it, but because Ayush was calling his kiddos worthless. One of the things he couldn't stand was someone talking nonsense about his kiddos in front of him.
But right now he knew that getting Ayush to confess everything was more important and necessary than giving response on this.

"So who are your friends who want to destroy the cricket team?" Mahi asked him.
"You don't need to know all that." He said. "And again don't try to say anything against me to virat and rohit or i will turn them completely against you. You would have surely realized how they have started to trust me more then you, right?"

Mahi bhai wanted to punch him in the face but he instead just nodded. He knew Ayush wasn't going to reveal anything else right now, so they needed to come up with another plan to collect proofs against others.

"Now that you have satisfied yourself, you can leave." Mahi bhai said glaring at him.
Ayush became scared of his glare but he of course couldn't show that so he tried to smirk which didn't look that effective and left from there.

He went to his room and excitedly shared the video recording to others.

After aayush had left, Mahi bhai, just to make sure, once checked outside and then knowing the coast is clear, closed the door. Virat came outside from under the bed.

"I am going to make him regret everything so badly." He said angrily.

"Cheeku, calm down. This is not the time to get angry. We have gotten enough to kick him out of the team but if we do that, the others will become careful, so we need enough evidence to catch everyone of them together."

"We need to make them confess on their own like we did with Ayush." Vi said.

Mahi bhai nodded. "Call others, we have to inform them of everything."

In fifteen minutes, Bhuvi, Rishabh, Ro, harry and jaddu came to mahi bhai's room and they were informed of everything.

"What do we do now?" Bhuvi asked. "How do we catch all of them?"

Everyone began to think about what they could do when vi suddenly smiled. "I have an idea" he said excitedly.

"Please don't, it is the worst idea." Ro interrupted without even hearing vi's idea.
Vi frowned at him. "You have not even heard my idea, how do you know?"

"Because it's your idea." Ro said in a matter of fact tone.

Vi hit ro on the arm and ro retaliated leading to a very lame hand fight between them.

Though mahi bhai was a little glad to see that the things were going back to normal, he knew they had no time to waste.

"Ro, cheeku, stop it!" He ordered them.

Ro and vi immediately stopped fighting.
"Cheeku, your idea." Mahi bhai reminded him.
Vi smirked at ro and said "from such a long time they tried to turn us against each other, right? So what if we use the same trick on them and turn them against each other?" He asked.

"Interesting." Bhuvi said "but how?"

Virat grinned and told them what he had in mind.
"Yess! What a great idea." Jaddu and harry shouted enthusiastically.

"Shh....calm down." Mahi bhai said fearing that their voice can go out.
"It's a good idea and this can work." He added patting vi on his back.

Mahi bhai's this words and a pat  were enough for virat to smirk boastfully at rohit.

Rohit rolled his eyes. "If this idea fails, i am not going to follow your diet food." Ro warned him.

"You anyways don't follow it." Vi reminded him. "But okay, let's bet."

"This is not a thing to bet on." Mahi bhai said separating their hands from the handshake.
"Everyone has to concentrate and be careful. We can't do anything that can alert Ayush or anyone else from their team, okay?"

Everyone nodded in understanding.

Then everyone left one by one and carefully so as to not get caught by Ayush.