After one week

One week was completed and three odis had been finished with India leading 2-1. Everyone were preparing hard to win the next odi which was day after tomorrow. While preparing, mahi also tried to make everyone talk with each other by organising different games for them. The situation was getting better but still not like before.

Ayush was in his room waiting for a call. It came soon. "Hello" the man said.
"Hello" Ayush replied "have you done it?"
"Yes everything is ready, now i am just going to leak it into the media. And also i want to know everyone's reaction, they would be so devastated after finding that Dhoni has done match fixing." The man said laughing.

"I will tell you everything" Ayush said, also laughing. "But for now do it quickly, i have a feeling that they are getting close with each other."
"Okay, don't worry, till afternoon the news will come on media."
After saying goodbye, they hung up the call.

Ayush was happy, very happy. Not only did he get to see virat and rohit destroy, but also Dhoni.
This was something that he wasn't expected when he entered the team as counsellor, but had wished would happen. Because he held a personal grudge against him.

Soon afternoon came, and after lunch everyone in the ict were in their room. Mahi was alone since harry had gone out with some other youngsters. He was playing on tablet when his phone rang.
He saw that it was from sakshi.

"Mahi" she was sounded like she was crying. "See the news."
"What has happened Sakshi?" Mahi asked starting to get worried.
"Just....just see the news, i don't understand why they are showing like this."

Mahi quickly opened the news channel, and he got the biggest shock of his life.
The headlines were "Ms dhoni, India's former captain has done match fixing and we have got the proofs."

Mahi stared at the tv, feeling numb.
They were showing photos of him with a man who had been accused before of fixing the matches. In the photos, the man was shown to be giving mahi a big bag, which the reporters were saying had lots of money.
Then some recording was played in which the man was heard saying "yes i have given the money to Ms dhoni, and he has also signed a contract stating that he will try to make india loose the 2019 semi finals or finals." And then the recording stopped.

"Hello? Mahi?" Mahi heard sakshi's devastated voice.
"Sakshi i have not done anything, this is fake" mahi said finally finding the courage to speak.
"Of course i know" sakshi said "don't worry mahi everything will be alright, okay?"
"Zi....ziva doesn't know, right?" Mahi asked.
"No she doesn't, and even if she knew, she would believe her father over anything." Sakshi said reassuring mahi.

"Sakshi this is the second time something like this is happening." Mahi said wanting to break down.
"Mahi don't worry, okay? Everything will be alright" sakshi said knowing that how much this must have hurt mahi. She didn't want to tell him, but she realized that it was better if mahi found out on his own rather than someone telling him.

Mahi's phone again rang and he saw that it was sonnu.
"Sakshi, sonnu is calling" mahi said.
"Okay, you pick it up and call me when you get free" sakshi said knowing that sonnu could help mahi.
Mahi said bye and they hung up the call and he picked it up.

Virat was randomly surfing through channels getting nothing good to see. As he was changing channels, he suddenly saw mahi bhai's photo and heard the word fixing. He quickly put that channel back. And he saw what they were showing. He also became numb. They literally had proofs which were fake, he knew that but still they had gotten them from somewhere. He so wanted to break the tv but he knew he shouldn't and so just switched it off angrily.

As he thought about how to sue the news channel, he suddenly realized that if mahi bhai would have seen it, it would be a problem. He knew how bad mahi bhai felt during 2013, and he always tried to behave strong, but he wasn't. But he was a good actor though as he managed to make everyone believe that he was alright. But virat, rohit and sonnu knew it was just an act as they knew him the best.

Virat quickly got up and went out of his room to mahi bhai's room. As he was going he saw rohit was also coming, looking worried.
"Did....did you see the news?" Virat asked him.
Ro nodded. "ritika called me and told me to see."
Vi nodded and they went to mahi bhai's room and pushed his door but to their surprise it was locked.

"That means he has seen it" virat said.
"Yeah" rohit answered and then knocked on the door and shouted "mahi bhai open the door, it's me and virat."

"I dont want to talk right now, please leave" came mahi's voice.
"Mahi bhai please let us in, we have seen the news and we believe you, let's be together" virat tried.

"Virat, rohit please leave" mahi again replied
"This won't work" virat said in a low voice.
"Ro, you stay here, i will go down and bring the extra key of this room" virat said and quickly ran off.
Virat didn't realize, but ro did, that he had just called him ro and not rohit and while he was trying to figure out what to make of it, virat quickly came back running.

He quickly went and unlocked the door and they found a heart wrenching scene. The news channel was going on and mahi was sitting on his bed, with his face in his hands and crying. He didn't even realize that rohit and virat had come.
Only when rohit locked the door and virat switched off the tv did he realize that someone else was present.

"What are you two doing here, didn't i ask you to leave?" He said trying to wipe off his tears.
Ro and vi just quietly went to him and hugged him.

"Bhai even you know that we were not just gonna leave you" vi said in a quiet voice.
"Bhai were were there for you before, we are here for you now, please don't try to make us leave" ro said.

Mahi hugged his two brothers and couldn't help but cry again.
They stayed like that for sometime until they heard knocks on the door.
"Mahi bhai its us" it was Bhuvi's voice.

Vi and ro looked at mahi bhai to ask for his permission to open the door. Mahi wiped off his tears and nodded.
Rohit got up and opened the door. Bhuvi and all the others entered the room. As soon as everyone had come to know about what has happened everyone decided to cancel their trip and go back to hotel, because everyone believed that mahi bhai can't do anything like that and the proofs must be fake.

"How's he?"Bhuvi whispered to to as everyone came inside.
"Not good" ro said.

"Mahi bhai we want to tell you that we believe in you, and not this stupid news" harry started.
"Yeah we are going to catch whoever did this and then the fun things we can do" jaddu said with a smirk and everyone could just imagine what he was thinking.

Like that everyone said that they believed in mahi more than anything and this did make mahi feel better. Everyone spent the afternoon with him trying to make his mood better, with harry and jaddu succeeding the most with their exaggerated stories.
After a while, virat suggested everyone to go to their rooms and take rest for some time and also warned everyone to not reply to any of their friends who would ask them about this scandal and all.
While everyone went, vi and ro decided to stay with mahi only.