Ch.1 Meetings

Kristin Fright trailer up top!!

Kristin POV

GRRRR.....stupid Skulker and his obsession to collect rare things. I'm flying past buildings at top speed, my scythe necklace whipping around, while Skulker is chasing me.

"I'm gonna be late for school if you don't just get into the thermos!" I yelled at him. My parents made a thermos to traps ghosts. It's blue and red with some green.

"Never ghost girl, your more rare than Danny Phantom. A girl Halfa is almost impossible for their molecule structure is weaker than a boy's!" He yelled back shooting me with a missile. I dodged and charged up a green ecto blast and shot it at him, slowing him down just in time to grab my scythe.

I ripped the necklace off of me and focused my ecto energy on it. It started to glow and it became a real silver scythe.

I swung it at Skulker, making it rip his metal suit in half. I pulled out the thermos and hit the button, sucking Skulker's true form out of his suit.

I sighed in relief and shot down to an abandoned alley way. I let the glowing white rings travel up and down my body, turning me into my human form.

In my human form I had black ebony hair, with crystal blue eyes. In my ghost form it's inverted. My hair is snowy white and my eyes are an electric green.

Ghosts rarely come to Villenage, but when they do, I make it my job to send them back to the ghost zone.

Amity Park is the place the ghosts like to play. A ghost, that goes by the name of Danny Phantom, is like the town's protector.

We are moving there tomorrow because my parents are ghost crazed. They built a portal to the ghost zone and when it didn't work, I wanted to see if I could fix it. Me being stupid, I slipped on my 2 piece of a jumpsuit and when I got inside I stepped on a wire. The wire pushed the electricity through it turning the portal on with me inside.

It shocked me, fusing my DNA with ectoplasm. Now I'm a Halfa. Half human, half ghost. I'm extremely rare too because my body organisms are different from a boy's, so for a boy it would be a 76% chance they changed into a Halfa, but for a girl it would be a 4% chance, it's either that or they die completely.

This happened when I was 10 and now I'm 12. I've learned tons of new powers from Ecto Blasts to using ecto energy to turn trinkets into the real thing. Like with my scythe.

My sneakers slid on the floor, making me slide past my classroom door. I regained my ability to run again and pulled open the door looking at my teacher.

"Sorry I'm late. I ran into a pole on the way here." I told Mrs. Moguls.

People just laughed at me. I was one of the losers. She just gave me a detention and I sat down. I technically wasn't lying when I said I ran into a pole. That's what my body felt like, even though it should feel a lot worse.

I secretly made a ball of red aura appear in my hand and let it go once it was done forming. It made its way onto me, incasing itself around me like a blanket, then just like that it was gone.

I felt fully refreshed and ready to move. That was a healing power. No matter how injured you are you'll go back to feel like you just went to heaven and back.

The bell rang and I grabbed my books and headed toward my locker to put my books away and to get home to pack for tomorrow. I'm gonna ditch my detention.

Before my bully could get to me, I shot out of school and just as I turned the corner, I changed into Kristin Fright.

My real name is Kristin Lite, but my ghost name is Kristin Fright. Even though that name makes me sound evil, I'm really not.