Ch.3 Prophecy and Unexpected Revealations

Danny POV

I went down into the lab after school, and changed into my alter ego, Danny Phantom.

I flew through the portal and made my way to Frostbite's. He never told me about a Kristin Lite. A human that was friends with him, and he tells me everything.

I passed Pandora's, and was at Frostbite's 1 minute later. I landed in the snow and breathed out. I could see my breath.

Kristin would've needed a coat to be here. Frostbite probably provided her with one.

Once I saw the yeti's village, I landed in the middle, whipping my head around to see if Frostbite was out.

Once I saw him, I called out for him. He looked at me and smiled a fangy grin.

"Great One, what brings you here?" He asked. I frowned.

"I need to talk with you about some things." I told him.

I led him to his home, and pulled him inside closing the door.

"Why haven't you ever told me of a Kristin Lite?" I asked. Frostbite froze in place. He looked nervous and guilty, but also.....proud. Why proud?

"Do you know of her status, Great One." Frostbite asked.

"Only that she's a human with ghost hunting parents, that has friends here in the ghost zone. She also said you started to act jittery around her and the other yeti's are catching on. What's that about?" I asked.

"So you don't know of her status! Yes, we do act jittery, but it is for a great reason. I'll tell you why, but you mustn't tell her, I've told you. She doesn't even know, and I don't plan on telling her for the next couple of weeks." Frostbite said. I nodded.

He led me to a ice room behind a bookshelf. There were scrolls and orbs on thousands of shelves. He walked to the last shelf, and picked up a glowing blue orb.

"This is our reason for stuttering around her. She is the prophecy. The girl who will save both, the ghost zone and human world. It is her destiny. We don't know if she will die or not. Her prophecy won't tell us. She is special, and she must be protected at all costs." He told me.

"Is this what you were talking about? Is this her status?" I asked.

"No, everyone in the ghost zone knows of her status, but she told everyone never to speak of it, and to tell no one. So don't go asking any ghosts. They respect her wishes, even the evil ones." Frostbite said seriously.

"I can't tell her this at all! Even when her life is at stake!" I said, outraged.

"The orb won't tell us if she dies or not, but it will tell us when she should know." Frostbite spoke calmly, "and if you want to know her status, search for clues, learn yourself, earn her trust and get her to tell you, just don't go cheating your way in."

"I do want to know and I'll start searching for clues now." I told him, jumping up and flying away to the ghost portal home.

@@Kristin POV@@

I was in ghost form flying across town, when I saw Phantom coming towards me.

I have to keep a distance from everyone. If they found out I was a Halfa, they could hand me over to the GIW, and if Phantom finds out, he can tell any human.

I stopped, like I just slammed on the brakes of my car, and shot straight up into the air with my necklace whipping around my neck wildly.

Phantom shot up after me and grabbed onto my leg. I gasped and ripped it out of his grip, turning to face him. He floated in front of me looking at me with concern.