Ch.7 Allies Made and Love

Kristin POV

"Hi, I'm Kristin Lite." I stuck my hand out for her to shake.

She stared at me with disbelief in her violet eyes for a few seconds before shaking my extended hand.

"Maddie Fenton." She said.

"I know, I hangout with your son sometimes." I laughed, dropping my small hand from her gloved one.

"I have to keep remembering that this is real, and not some kind of trick." She sighed.

"You get use to it, believe me, I had to. It's permanent." I mumbled.

"What did you mean? You know, by the whole 'I'll need all the help I can get' thing?" Maddie asked.

"I've had some.........unpleasant pictures flash in my mind the last few days every time I would close my eyes," She sighed, "The pictures, I guess, were the future, which I figured out not long ago, but like I told Clockwork, the future isn't always set in stone."

"You seem to keep speaking of this.....Clockwork, mind telling me who he is?" She asked.

"Sure. Clockwork is an old ghost. He lives in a tall tower in the ghost zone. Clockwork controls time, keeps the time line in balance. He is like my mentor you can say." I told her.

"So there's a ghost out there that can basically stop time forever if he wanted to with only him to move around?" She questioned.

"Yep, but he doesn't." I said, "and there is a way to move if he freezes time. You need to be wearing a time medallion."

"This is all so confusing. I'm gonna head on home, but watch out for Jack, he might come back any second. Thanks for telling me about the invasion soon to happen. I'll start preparing for it." She told me.

"That's good, but don't tell anyone about it. We do want people to prepare, but we don't want them to panic." I said.

She nodded. Maddie turned on her heels and walked back over to the Fenton RV which Jack didn't think to take when he left for home.

I laughed silently, and continued my flight home.

@@Danny POV@@

I was up in my room trying to finish homework...which is very rare for me.

Ever since Fright came, everything for me has been easier. Homework, School in general, and my parents.

I heard the front door open and close. It must of been mom because dad came and asked us if we wanted to come help catch a girl version of Danny Phantom, and I immediently declined.

I got scared for a second. My parents had seen her, and we're trying to catch her. My mom was also still out there with her.

I went downstairs to greet my mom, and saw her sitting at the table with her hands on her head, and elbows on the table.

"What's wrong, mom?" I asked her.

"Honey, have you ever......heard of....half ghosts?" Mom asked me.

I froze in my tracks. What had she seen or heard to find out about them?

"N-no." I stuttered out.

"Well, they're real."

With that last remark from my mother, she got up, and started to the lab.

How did she know about half ghosts, and if she knew then she either knows I'm Danny Phantom or Vlad is Plasmius!

How did she figure that out? I've been getting my homework done now because Fright has the night hours, and Vlad always stays in his mansion unless he needs to give a speech as mayor of Amity Park, but if he does come out for some other reason, it's always in ghost form.