Ch.2 Impossibilities

Kristin POV

I woke up at 1:00 am in the morning. I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to take a walk. No ghost form, just me as a human.

I jumped out of my window, ducking and rolling. I stood up and ran across the streets into an alley way. I tapped into my ghostly abilities and leaped high into the air, grabbing onto a window ledge, and hoisting myself onto it.

I looked around, then took another leap. I made it to the ledge of a building wide enough for me to walk across safely.

I looked up when my ghost sense went off. I saw Danny Phantom flying above other buildings.

He was on patrol. I realized this because of the way he looked around, his body movements twitched at every sound. I did that when I patrolled in Villenage, even though we barely got any ghosts, I was still cautious.

I didn't notice that Phantom was looking at me because I was so deep in my thoughts, but once I saw the emotion in his eyes, I could tell he wasn't happy.

I mean he's suppose to be protecting people, and here I am, standing on the ledge of 4 story building, only 2 stories up, and it's 1:30 am in the morning.

He flew down to me and tried to pick me up to set me back on the ground and not on the ledge of a building, but I quickly jerked back. He instantly stopped trying to get to me because if he did then he probably thought I was gonna fall.

Fat chance.

"You need to get back down on the ground, you could get hurt up here, besides don't you have school tomorrow?" He asked. I sighed.

"Yes, first day too, but I couldn't sleep and usually in Villenage, if I couldn't sleep I'd go onto ledges of buildings." I answered casually.

"Well, your not in Villenage, your in Amity, so you need to get down." He said with concern.

"I'll only come down if you can catch me." I told him, but before he could react, I was already running along the edge of the building.

"NOOO!!" He yelled, when I jumped off of the building, heading straight toward the concrete.

Phantom flew at top speed at me, trying to catch me, but I'd just laugh and twist out of his way, so he couldn't catch me.

Phantom looked scared and vulnerable, I mean I couldn't blame him, I was not letting him catch me, and if I died he could probably never forgive himself.

I boosted myself forward using some ghostly flight in human form, and aimed myself at a dumpster. I landed straight into it, the garbage bags covering my head when I went under the garbage.

"Ewww.....gross......Villenage dumpsters aren't THIS dirty!" I exclaimed, jumping out of the dumpster uninjured, pulling a banana peel off my head.

"Wh-wh-what...h-h-how?" Phantom stuttered. I laughed.

"I told you I've done this in Villenage, besides my parents don't even know about it since their to busy in their ghost inventions." I told him. His eyes widened.

"Wait....your parents are ghost hunters?" He asked.

"Ya, crazy, right, but I've always believed in the supernatural." I said, gazing at the stars.

"What, is their theory is all ghosts are evil, and you believe them, so your gonna go tell them about me." He stated angrily. I stood their in silence for about 5 seconds before I busted out laughing.

"HAHAHHAHAHAAAAHHAHHA!!! Y-y-y-you think I a-a-actually believe them. That is some comedy gold. They've only ever see the ghosts that attack not the ones in the ghost zone like, Dora, Frostbite or even Clockwork. Oh and Cujo, he's such a sweet puppy. I love him!" I squealed. He looked at me in astonishment.