Ch.5 Her Battle

@@Danny POV@@

I flew to the Nasty Burger to meet up with Sam and Tucker. Once I was there I transformed back into human and walked inside.

I concentrated on making a duplicate and told it to go hide until I told it to come out. The duplicate did as told, and I sat down in a booth, and waited for Sam and Tucker.

I spotted them coming over to me, I smiled at them. Once they were they were in the seat, they eyed me.

"What did you want to meet up here for?" Tucker asked.

"Since we've never really hung out since I've gotten my powers, I decided that this was really good time to do so." I lied.

They exchanged looks, and nodded slowly. We ordered Nasty Burgers, while Sam ordered a salad.

My ghost sense went off telling me a ghost was around. Sam and Tucker saw this and motioned for me to 'do my thing', but I ignored it and continued to eat.

'Ghost. Go and get it!' I told my duplicate.

'Got it, Danny.' The duplicate replied.

All of a sudden, Desiree crashed through the window, and there floating above the wishing ghost was Kristin Fright with her scythe in her hand.

"Go help her, Danny!" Sam scolded me. I smirked.

"I will." I answered. Tucker and Sam stared at me with astonishment. I understand why, my heroic obsession would have prevented me from not helping.

Then Danny Phantom flew through the hole in the wall, and flew at Desiree landing a punch to her face when she was about to blast Fright.

Sam and Tucker's mouths dropped, their eyes wide, and their heads slowly turned to look at me.

I put an innocent look on my face, and chewed on a french fry. I saw Fright look at me then back at my duplicate, and smirked.

Phantom sucked up the wishing ghost and saluted to Fright and flew out of the wall. I made the duplicate disappear when I saw Fright coming towards me.

"Keep up the good work! The more you use duplication, the less exhausted you'll become each time." She laughed. I nodded.

"I've gotta go, but don't overwork yourself. Baby steps, Danny, baby steps." She said, then reconstructed the wall with her powers, phased through the wall an flew away.

Sam decided to speak first.

"She knows your a halfa!" She exclaimed quietly. I nodded.

"She figured it out by the clues we gave her. Yes, Tucker, I have almost success fully mastered duplication. Its like my ghostly wail, but WAY easier to control." I saw Tucker's fish face and answered his question.

"That's great, Danny! I've got to get home, but see you at school tomorrow." Tucker said, and left along with Sam.

I wonder if I can do more than 1. duplicate?

'Lets not try!' My mind told me.

@@Kristin POV@@

I flew home, and landed on my front steps. I changed back when I made sure no one was around and went inside.

My mom was making supper, and my dad was working on an invention. He lifted his head up, catching sight of me, he beamed.

"Hey Kristin, come look at the new invention I'm working on! It's called the Ghost Rickter. It keys on to an ectoplasm signature, and it'll shoot beams at the ghost. Isn't it awesome! We can use it on that Fright girl. Did you know she followed us here?" He asked.