Ch.11 Accepted

Danny POV

I could no longer see the bright light which meant she was in human form. Mom still wouldn't budge from her spot, trying to hold Fright to her chest without anyone seeing her.

But I know that whatever mom did wouldn't matter, someone would see, and it'd be all over the news. I walked over to mom in Phantom form.

"Nothing is gonna work, someone is gonna see, then it's gonna be all over the news." I told her.

"You always were dense, Danny. Don't you know who this is?" She asked.

"That's Fright." I answered, but mom shook her head.

"In her human form?" She asked again. I shook my head no. She chuckled dryly.

"And you call Amity Park dense? Danny, for goodness sakes, she looks like you in Phantom form, wouldn't she look like you in human?" Mom whispered to me.

Lite.

"Kristin?" I whispered, trying to look at the figure under my mom's hunched over body.

Mom closed her eyes tightly, and shakily sighed. Mom stood up, still covering the facial features of the half ghost girl.

People gasped as they saw her attire. The blue sweater, red shorts, and red beanie hiding some of her black hair.

Mom reluctantly pulled away from Kristin as she allowed people to see her.

People gasped as they saw the facial features of their ghostly girl hero.

"Another halfa?!?!!" Someone exclaimed in the crowd.

"A good one!" Another person shouted.

News cameras tried to get a close up, but I kept them away.

"She needs a hospital, people!! Back up!!" I yelled.

People made a path to an ambulance that had gotten here after Kristin fainted.

We all knew Kristin wouldn't be happy tomorrow.

@@Kristin POV@@

I opened my eyes, and looked around.

I was in a hospital.

I was getting bored waiting for someone to come in so I switched on the mini hanging TV.

"Yesterday, near Town Hall, our ghost girl hero saved us from Pariah Dark. As Maddie Fenton, resident ghost hunter, pulled away from the ghost child after the fight, Kristin Fright, appeared to be a good halfa, also known as Kristin Lite when she's human."

A picture of me in my ghost form and human form appeared on the screen.

Everyone knew who I was!

"AHHHHHHGGGGHHHHG!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

@@Maddie POV@@

I looked at Danny, and everyone else in the waiting room.

"She's awake." I said.

@@Danny POV@@

We all ran into her room, but as soon as we did, nurses pushed us all back out.

"We need to make sure she is stable before anyone sees her." One nurse said.

We all sat down, and waited for her to be cleared for visitors. Finally, a nurse came out of the room, and up to us.

"She's in a perfect condition. I guess her ghost abilities gave her super healing." The nurse smiled.